OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
It would be a waste of money for Nike to make half sizes after 13, it’s just not common enough to do it. Does any of the big sneaker brands make half sizes past 13? I used to work at a run specialty store and nobody did it.

Adidas does. Tried on harden LS in store at adidas. Asked him how they fit and he asked my size, but brought out a 13.5 because he knew they fit a little small. I was extremely surprised.

It would be a waste of money for Nike to make half sizes after 13, it’s just not common enough to do it. Does any of the big sneaker brands make half sizes past 13? I used to work at a run specialty store and nobody did it.

I feel like they should do higher half sizes. I mean Jordan is a 13.5 lol I'm sure it's more common than some may think. But now that I know there aint gonna be any 12.5s 13 it is. So, brethren I have wide feet I've been told Flyknit stretches but I've also been told it shrinks. Any other wide footers have input on that?

I feel like they should do higher half sizes. I mean Jordan is a 13.5 lol I'm sure it's more common than some may think. But now that I know there aint gonna be any 12.5s 13 it is. So, brethren I have wide feet I've been told Flyknit stretches but I've also been told it shrinks. Any other wide footers have input on that?
I'm a 13 with wide feet. I'm the same size in both racers and trainers. When it comes to nike, just always go with your regular size imo.

My true sz is 12.5 do they stretch/break in well with your wide feet?
I would definitely go 13. Sizing down will be too narrow. The length for going half size up isn't bad. If you're wide footed especially, go 13. Trainers and racers don't really stretch imo. If anything if they're too wide you can get a steamer and steam it a bit and then put it on immediately to form to your foot, just like nike/footlocker stores used to do back when flyknit first came out.

Excited about the black/white trainers.. i prefer the new models my only complain is the euro price tag... 165€ ..thats 200$. More expensive than the new epic react that has new technology.. ill cop anyway and it seems that is gonna be an easy cop, no one is talking about them with so many hyped releases comin

Yea I knew with their shipping and considering currency conversion it would be over retail. But figured it might benefit someone. Glad it helped.

The only time I’ve ordered from their when it was beneficial was ordering some Nikelab made in Italy sweats at 40% off

+1

so far i've had 5 pairs of shoes get delivered to the job and got people lookin at me like... for real, another pair? do some work... smh

What did you get? I didn't even order a pair this month... but I know everybody is saying Nikes February was wallet busting.

What did you get? I didn't even order a pair this month... but I know everybody is saying Nikes February was wallet busting.

For reals. Thankfully lost a few draws but I doubled up on cement 3's and ordered some reacts today. Gold toes on the way. Black trainers tomorrow and then bred toes on Saturday :smh:

Nobody in here looking forward to the black/anthracite Trainers? Thought there would be a little more interest in them.

I got two pairs of cements, one pair of cements for my baby boy, huarache runs, and the silver bullet air max 97s....

I've never bought anything off SNKRS; do they send you an update when the shoe is live or does it drop at a specific predetermined time?

both. they usually give countdown notifications right before the drop too

Ok thanks. I sold my OG blk/whites in one of my worst sneaker decisions to date. I never pay retail for anything but I know I have to pony up so here comes my first SNKRS purchase. Hopefully...

Ok thanks. I sold my OG blk/whites in one of my worst sneaker decisions to date. I never pay retail for anything but I know I have to pony up so here comes my first SNKRS purchase. Hopefully...
yeah i beat my pair to death and desp need to re-up. luckily it seems more spots may be getting these than the white trainers. dont rely too much on snkrs tho next week

Nobody in here looking forward to the black/anthracite Trainers? Thought there would be a little more interest in them.

I’m buying them but hopefully on discount. I will be monitoring the drop closely to make sure they aren’t selling out.

Back
Top Bottom