OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I'm curious to see if KicksUSA got these in stores too.

I haven't seen any local beasts post these up for sale, in any of my local sneaker groups yet. Which is surprising. Guess these really are scarce

20180301193936.jpg

Ew

anyone out of the US know if these released in nike stores? im going to NZ next week and would love to stroll in and find my size or one for the lady

I wonder who comes up with these colorways seriously...prolly it’s just me but how did they get hired. FLAME ON!!!

They can do better.

I wonder who comes up with these colorways seriously...prolly it’s just me but how did they get hired. FLAME ON!!!

They can do better.

na , it's your opinion .. but yes other than the white and black and Oreo the colors have been straight trash

I will say Im glad they are at least producing CW’s with different colored tongues. Every time they do trash colors it’s just one solid color.

I’ve always wondered what a black trainer with white tongue would look like. Like the original blk/white racer

I was hoping Virgil would've chose the Trainers and Racers for his 2nd lineup of Off-White collab. But it looks like he only went with the AJ1 and VaporMax.

some offwhite black/whites would be wild..

in other news, my ShoePalace pair arrives today allegedly... that two day shipping.

Back
Top Bottom