OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Off topic but I sold a pair and the buyer is complaining that one of the swoosh is lighter than the other and calls it a defect. I had no idea since I’ve kept them in my closet for years. Are y’all that anal about one swoosh being lighter than the other? It’s not like I left em out in the sun. The machine probably didn’t stamp hard enough.

If you look hard enough, you'll find fault with EVERY pair of sneakers Nike manufactures. Every pair. Like someone up there said, I don't even bother with the hassle. Anytime someone has ever complained about a sneaker I sold/traded, I just tell em to send them back in the EXACT condition I sent them (unworn/box shape/etc). Not worth it going back and forth, pics, etc.

Anyone have a preferred method/tutorial for touching up/repainting Racer midsoles? About 8 pairs ended up on the wrong end of the washing machine

1. clean midsoles
2. apply Angelus basecoat
3. apply Angelus finisher
4. air dry

Any special brushes to look out for? I assume the Angelus is just plain old black? Headed to Michael's or Hobby Lobby once I leave this appt. I know I need painters or masking tape also

Any special brushes to look out for? I assume the Angelus is just plain old black? Headed to Michael's or Hobby Lobby once I leave this appt. I know I need painters or masking tape also

I just used random art brushes from Michael’s, just don’t get bristles that are too soft. For racers you’ll want Angleus matte black or white depending on the colorway, the finisher should be matte as well. And painters tape for sure.

Last edited:
^ nice job man.

A lot of people on here say that https://www.**************.com/ has racer replacements. However, I had a friend give me a pair, and they just don't do it for me. They probably are the closest, but nothing beats the original.

Edit: found the actual link to them:
https://www.**************.com/coll...laces/products/copy-of-flat-bullet-shoe-laces

Got the laces in today. i can definitely see what you're talking about as they feel a bit cheap compared to the factory laces. Ill try to get some pics up once I'm done whitening up the tongue

Finally ran in them! 240C0674-1B40-4BBF-8CA3-05B0EF81F100.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom