OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just delivered! I’m convinced that this cw is now #1 for the FKT in my book! I wouldn’t change a thing on them! :nthat:
34E694E5-4318-40F1-AB68-1D398D85A99A.jpeg

On a side note... I didn’t know Nice Kicks and Shoe Palace work together?

Just delivered! I’m convinced that this cw is now #1 for the FKT in my book! I wouldn’t change a thing on them! :nthat:
34E694E5-4318-40F1-AB68-1D398D85A99A.jpeg

On a side note... I didn’t know Nice Kicks and Shoe Palace work together?

Nice Kicks the blog works separately from Shoe Palace. But the Nice Kicks retail locations are all pretty much Shoe Palace's.

Ontario Mills Nike Outlet has Fireberry racers for $44.97 on the hash. Used F&F and they were $31 + tax. 11.5 and up when I left this morning.
20180428_122943.jpg

IMG_3004.JPG

Pretty sure if you wanted it you'd already have it at this point but if you order MC 2.0 in store at FTA. Not a crazy steal but good if you had some available coupons or FTL Inc gift cards to burn

Finally decided to sell my VNDS Volt Racers size 12. Im n to sure how much these are going for these days.

Attachments

• IMG_4623.jpg
    IMG_4623.jpg
    382.2 KB · Views: 20
I sold my 10.5 a few months back for $245 via ebay

Size 12 is hard to gauge. I'd say check the usual (stockx/goat/ebay) to get an idea. I worked off the price I paid (resell) and was lucky enough to break even after seller, pp and shipping fees. Perhaps you can go this route, might hurt/help your situation.

I guess the light olive/red trainers are mostly a FLine release? On the FLocker launch locater, it's only dropping at two locations in NYC and one in LA.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 8.45.11 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 8.45.11 PM.png
    1 MB · Views: 6
so my sisters(3) askin me what i want for my bday, and well im tryin to double up and get my first pair of the greys before going to stockx
anyone got links for the grey pair, im trying to find 1 below retail/retail
white pair
black pair---okay found the black pair on size $204 usa
USA perfered, would buy from international, if shipping is decent..

Bought the grey w/blue soles @citygear $150

Last edited:
so my sisters(3) askin me what i want for my bday, and well im tryin to double up and get my first pair of the greys before going to stockx
anyone got links for the grey pair, im trying to find 1 below retail/retail
white pair
black pair---okay found the black pair on size $204 usa
USA perfered, would buy from international, if shipping is decent..

Bought the grey w/blue soles @citygear $150

What grey pair are you talking about?

I wouldn't mind the Racer staying on ice and making a splashy return in Summer '20, just as long as they come correct and not remix OG colors ever again

You and me both man. I wish I knew somebody on the design team that I could contact to give them some nice colorways.

Back
Top Bottom