OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
the red pair dropped everywhere?

There are 14 FLs in my area (3 HOH) and only one store ever got them. The one store still has some golds and black/greys in some sizes (those two are still on the wall).

If looking for them, just phone around.

Whoever is the Product Line Manager for the FKT needs to be reassigned. So many missteps and decisions that don't make logical sense. We could do a crowdsource post of strategy and marketing just from the users in this thread and have sold this shoe out across multiple colorways.

Just frustrating because it's one of my favorite silhouettes ever & so much potential for better releases

IMO, I think they did a good job. This 2018 run of FKTs has been GREAT, IMHO. They gave us colored soles, switched up the colorblocking, which I was HUGE fan of, and also gave us a few classic cws. Sales-wise, outside the classics, I can see they “failed” in that sense. However, as a sneaker enthusiast and consumer, it’s a win-win situation with low priced FKTs :smile:

I was pretty happy with the 2018 FKTs too. I bought the white/blacks, black/whites, olives, and university reds. All I need is the volts and blue glows to be re-released and I’d be completely satisfied.

Scattered sizes of the purple trainers at Nike Santa Clarita has my size in hand but decided to put them back as I havekobe 11 eulogy in purple that I already hardly wear . 59.99 -20% off

7F53409E-EA62-411C-9BCD-C69FFB0A8A43.jpeg

Whoever is the Product Line Manager for the FKT needs to be reassigned. So many missteps and decisions that don't make logical sense. We could do a crowdsource post of strategy and marketing just from the users in this thread and have sold this shoe out across multiple colorways.

Just frustrating because it's one of my favorite silhouettes ever & so much potential for better releases

Reminds me of the Vapormax where they did wayyy too many grey tones, just with green/tan earth tones this time.

There have been some really good releases of the Trainers but a lot of waste too.

i love when people buy multiples of the same shoe just cause they're on sale, thus practically negating the actual savings

It's true lol instead of just getting the one pair and only spending 47 bucks you get 3 shoes that are the exact same for for like 150. You still spending but you're not really saving money. 47 bucks for one pair that you arguably won't wear into the ground because you have a bunch of other options is less of a loss than 150 bucks for 3 pairs you won't wear into the ground. There's no need to buy multiples tbh.

Do you realize that you get three shoes for the price of one in this scenario?

why's it not surprise me that the dude who can't even figure out his own shoe size can't understand this

like the dude above me explained, if you're buying three of them, then you're basically paying the same as what the shoe costs at retail

while yes, you are obviously getting three shoes for the price of what used to be just one, practically speaking, you're not really saving any money cause you ended up shelling out the ~$150 anyway, instead of just limiting yourself to one pair and saving what would've otherwise been ~$100

unless the dude just really, really, really loves the 2.0s and will end up putting good and heavy wear into all three of his pairs, he actually lost money by buying into the "oh s***, gotta buy multiples of this thing cause it's on sale!" mentality

if he's anything like most other nt'ers, which i'm sure he is, he probably has way more shoes than he needs/can fit into a rotation, and multiples are the last things he needed to add to his collection

Last edited:
why's it not surprise me that the dude who can't even figure out his own shoe size can't understand this

like the dude above me explained, if you're buying three of them, then you're basically paying the same as what the shoe costs at retail

while yes, you are obviously getting three shoes for the price of what used to be just one, practically speaking, you're not really saving any money cause you ended up shelling out the ~$150 anyway, instead of just limiting yourself to one pair and saving what would've otherwise been ~$100

unless the dude just really, really, really loves the 2.0s and will end up putting good and heavy wear into all three of his pairs, he actually lost money by buying into the "oh s***, gotta buy multiples of this thing cause it's on sale!" mentality

if he's anything like most other nt'ers, which i'm sure he is, he probably has way more shoes than he needs/can fit into a rotation, and multiples are the last things he needed to add to his collection

I bought three on sale for $52 + 8% cahsback. Sold all three for $100 to $110 on StockX..... thus, paying for all of my other multi flyknit racers that I have. So while you are saying people are idiots for buying multiples, I just got a couple pairs for free. But, I guess I'm dumb for buying multiples.

I bought three on sale for $52 + 8% cahsback. Sold all three for $100 to $110 on StockX..... thus, paying for all of my other multi flyknit racers that I have. So while you are saying people are idiots for buying multiples, I just got a couple pairs for free. But, I guess I'm dumb for buying multiples.

:lol: some people just dont see the bigger picture.

Back
Top Bottom