OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Got a sizing question for you guys;

I am looking to buy a pair of lunar1’s, which have padding. The only pair of shoes that I have with the trainer upper is the 2017 trainers, and some of the htm/lunar soled shoes. The lunar 1s are in a 9.5, but they are padded. What I wear are:

Htm/lunar size 9 (unpadded)
2017 trainers 8.5 (with the exception of the white, which are 9)
Flyknit racers are 9

Do you guys think the lunar1 in a 9.5 is too big?

Got a sizing question for you guys;

I am looking to buy a pair of lunar1’s, which have padding. The only pair of shoes that I have with the trainer upper is the 2017 trainers, and some of the htm/lunar soled shoes. The lunar 1s are in a 9.5, but they are padded. What I wear are:

Htm/lunar size 9 (unpadded)
2017 trainers 8.5 (with the exception of the white, which are 9)
Flyknit racers are 9

Do you guys think the lunar1 in a 9.5 is too big?

I think you should be good with the 9.5 since I’m pretty similar size wise to you.

TTS 9 in racers and unpadded trainers and half up to 9.5 for padded trainers and flyknit lunar 1s. Made the mistake of going TTS when they first came out and was a bit snug, emoting the insoles made them wearable though

DC34EB7C-4D37-4FBE-A4C6-CA6C503891F6.jpeg
They have close to FSR for both trainers. $60 at Allen Premium Outlets, TX
Those neon 95s :pimp:

I’m glad I don’t have to be :angry::frown: at those prices. Was able to get all 3 for $54 shipped each between Finish line and DTLR last week.

Gotcha, just trying to call bull****. Good looks fellas.

You guys are trippin. It was clear I was advertising my own post? I was totally being sarcastic. I’ve never sold or bought a fake shoe in my life and have well over 100 pairs easy all racers and trainers with back ups of my favorite ones. Right after I posted that I also messaged the seller on eBay saying if he’s gonna sell fake racers he needs to at least title his listing as fake racers. I can see how soneone might of taken my post the wrong way but really all I was trying to do was expose some conterfiet flyknits.

Back
Top Bottom