OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just got off the phone with them, took over 3hours.
They said they flagged my account for FRAUD for some reason. They unflagged my account(after I jumped through all these hoops)
Told me to go back in and place the order and I’m good. Thanked them and hung up.
I feel like I should pass.
Hella good deal.
Hopefully 1 of you can use them, the Creator is telling me to chill.

Was able to get all 3 ds for 220 shipped. So happy lol
20200426_154736.jpg

i’m so confused with this re-release lol didn’t we get the black trainers unpadded (oreos) released last year with the only difference being the flywire from the OG?

don’t see the reason for this at all unless it’s just a restock of those trainers again and not a retro of the OG black trainers

i’m so confused with this re-release lol didn’t we get the black trainers unpadded (oreos) released last year with the only difference being the flywire from the OG?

don’t see the reason for this at all unless it’s just a restock of those trainers again and not a retro of the OG black trainers

I am assuming it’s just a potential restock.

Yeah I need someone to break down the differences between the 2012 & 2018 Black/White Trainer versions.
What were the differences? Was it padded/un-padded? What about the Flywire?
It's confusing. :lol:

PO

Yeah I need someone to break down the differences between the 2012 & 2018 Black/White Trainer versions.
What were the differences? Was it padded/un-padded? What about the Flywire?
It's confusing. :lol:

PO

2012 bw version 1: No padding in the ankle area. Rope laces.
2012.jpeg

2013 bw version 2: Added padding in the ankle area. Flat laces instead of rope laces.
2013.jpeg

2018 bw version 3: No padding in the ankle area but the flywire pulling the laces on the sides is now all black instead of having hits of white. Rope laces.

Then the white colorway has its own stuff going on (black vs white ankle collar) lol.

2012 bw version 1: No padding in the ankle area. Rope laces.
2012.jpeg

2013 bw version 2: Added padding in the ankle area. Flat laces instead of rope laces.
2013.jpeg

2018 bw version 3: No padding in the ankle area but the flywire pulling the laces on the sides is now all black instead of having hits of white. Rope laces.

Then the white colorway has its own stuff going on (black vs white ankle collar) lol.

To add to this, the 2018 version does not have the NIKE+ running foot GPS pod compartment in the left foot. Instead, it has an outline on where it's supposed to be with "2012" printed.

0231E325-C3C9-43E9-81B8-FFB3B7636AC6.jpeg

Here’s mine with the LR swap + blacked out Swoosh
C68E5197-D6AE-4EAD-A408-E8B3A080468B.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom