OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
It’s officially flyknit season.
AF6106DA-5AE8-4E64-916D-7BEC437BE44B.jpeg

Any services you guys recommend other than reglueing yourself? I’m sure I’ll have this problem eventually as well

I only have this problem on the white OGs but where you see the discoloration the sole has become hard (?) - it’s difficult to explain unless you experience it. But the yellowed outsole portions lose traction and the sole becomes slippery.

2A0618DD-E8D1-4A5B-A445-5C7FD4EE9AC0.jpeg

Has anyone experienced this and, if so, what was the remedy? I’m wondering some fine sandpaper or something to create friction.

I only have this problem on the white OGs but where you see the discoloration the sole has become hard (?) - it’s difficult to explain unless you experience it. But the yellowed outsole portions lose traction and the sole becomes slippery.

2A0618DD-E8D1-4A5B-A445-5C7FD4EE9AC0.jpeg

Has anyone experienced this and, if so, what was the remedy? I’m wondering some fine sandpaper or something to create friction.

I’ve experienced it on some of my shoes. The rubber has just dried out. Unfortunately, I haven’t found anything good. The shoes soles will just disintegrate quickly. Put it on the list for a sole swap candidate.

All these broken flyknits have me shook. I only have one pair of OGs (Volt FKT) in rotation and the soles are pretty bald. I don't really want to drop the coin on a swap but the volt uppers are still in mint condition despite hundreds of wears. I'm going to have to un-ds my 2017 white trainers soon

All these broken flyknits have me shook. I only have one pair of OGs (Volt FKT) in rotation and the soles are pretty bald. I don't really want to drop the coin on a swap but the volt uppers are still in mint condition despite hundreds of wears. I'm going to have to un-ds my 2017 white trainers soon

I know d e beatup d e beatup isnt really sitting on fresh pairs, but in my opinion and experience, the shoes that hold up significantly better are shoes that have been worn. DS purchases of the flyknits seem to be the problem as they usually fall apart in a few wears.

Back
Top Bottom