OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Lunar and black tongue swap

image.jpg

Unless I get some can’t miss steals I think I’m probably done with any new FKT/FKR purchases. Most of my pairs are over a decade old and outsole separation is getting too common on Racers specifically.

Not getting rid of any because eventually maybe I’ll dabble in the sole swaps

Unless I get some can’t miss steals I think I’m probably done with any new FKT/FKR purchases. Most of my pairs are over a decade old and outsole separation is getting too common on Racers specifically.

Not getting rid of any because eventually maybe I’ll dabble in the sole swaps

I agree, I’m pretty much in the wear what I have phase and if they fall apart they go in a storage box.

d e beatup d e beatup helped this thread and myself personally over the years. Even if he hadn’t, I would still be confused as to why it even matters whether he chooses to write in red or not.
im not concerned with how many licks you took to get to the center of a tootsie pop, as i said the ignore button helped remedy my issue

Don't know if these been posted here already

1717844948965.png

What do y'all think about them and the Flyknit usage?

glad nike is keeping flyknit technology in the rotation. gives me hope that they'll retro flyknit racers down the road

i like this cw more than the safari pair due to how simple it looks. but am i trippin lookin at the eyelets –laces don't go thru them?

They’re releasing a safari print colorway also. It looks like Nike is trying to bring back flyknit and I’m all for it.

IMG_7417.jpeg

IMG_7418.jpeg

IMG_7416.jpeg
Not a fan of this cw either, all for the Flyknit revival tho. Been told the "ultramarine" cw might not release to the public, wich is a damn shame, if true. Looking forward to this new silhouette nonetheless

Back
Top Bottom