OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
nice capture! 
pimp.gif

likely going to sell my orange trainers, only worn twice if there's any interest. size 7.5, thought i could squeeze in but sadly too tight

Guys, need a price check on flyknit supreme size 10

how much it is worrth?

im thinking bout buying 1

thanks !
although i REALLY dislike flyknit lunars. the supreme colorway is one of the better ones.

as for price...try the flyknit lunar thread

Guys, need a price check on flyknit supreme size 10

how much it is worrth?

im thinking bout buying 1

thanks !
seems like resell has hovered around $400 ever since they released, never really went down or up since which surprised me a bit

Last edited:
scored at the outlets the other day, both on the hash wall for an extra 20% off... just need to grab some small round laces.. ribbons aren't gonna cut it lol

Chlorine Racers for $95

Sequoia Lunars for $70

Hey everyone. I need some sizing help. I wear a 8 in the flyknit racers. Can i fit into a 7.5 for the trainers ? I also can wear a 7.5 in the air max 1.

Hey everyone. I need some sizing help. I wear a 8 in the flyknit racers. Can i fit into a 7.5 for the trainers ? I also can wear a 7.5 in the air max 1.
For your reference. I usually wear us7.5 for most nike shoes. I wear us8 for both racer and trainer. I have a slightly board feet.

finally had chance to take on feet, again still sorry for iphone4 pictures. camera is still in the mail

so these are called the laser orange trainers? aka cheetos?

pants are zanerobe denim from urban outfitter
yea cheetos is its nickname. the yellow looks a lot lighter than what they used on the racers. maybe its my eyes playing tricks on me. i couldn't tell if the trainers a few post back were volt or yellow.

from what i saw in the racers, its the same orange/yellow, the camera and maybe the light from outside the window flush the color

Back
Top Bottom