OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

If anyone decides to try and do this, please let me know if you were successful at finding any. I need some in 8 or 8.5. :smile:
nope, the rep couldnt find any. however that was for a size 10

**side note -just wondering where the gif is from? that guy looks exactly like one of my coworkers.

I've come to find on during my time on NT that people are legitimately afraid to just call and ask

nope, the rep couldnt find any. however that was for a size 10

**side note -just wondering where the gif is from? that guy looks exactly like one of my coworkers.
Thanks.

I think the gif is from a Tv show, I just can't remember the name.
I like the way he is lurking behind the plant.

Here's an idea, how about you try doing this yourself.  It's not that hard, just pick up the phone and dial their number.
That's a good idea.

But as this is forum where you can share your experiences I think it would also make sense to ask if anyone have tried it with success.

Also, ... I hate talking on the phone here in the US because English is not my native language and the sound quality is so bad  that I have a hard time understanding what people are saying.

Actually if everyone here had the same attitude as you just displayed, when people asking if anyone have seen a model in some specific size, the answer would be "Why don't you check the websites yourself", or when people ask about sizing "Why don't you go to a store and try them yourself", and there would be no point in using this forum to share experiences.

That's a good idea.

But as this is forum where you can share your experiences I think it would also make sense to ask if anyone have tried it with success.

Also, ... I hate talking on the phone here in the US because English is not my native language and the sound quality is so bad  that I have a hard time understanding what people are saying.

Actually if everyone here had the same attitude as you just displayed, when people asking if anyone have seen a model in some specific size, the answer would be "Why don't you check the websites yourself", or when people ask about sizing "Why don't you go to a store and try them yourself", and there would be no point in using this forum to share experiences.
If you don't speak English well, then Chat with a Nike Rep.  You can clearly write English well.

Go on NDC.  Click on contact us.  Click to start a live chat.  Ask if they have the shoe you want.  They will say if they do, and if that is the case, then suck it up, give them a call and order it.

You'll be fine.  Good luck.

well to whoever it was that didn't wanna get on the phone, you snooze you lose!

just called in and got a pair of black/white trainers in sz 8 for 150 + shipping!

++++++++++ rep to whoever suggested it!!  you are a savior!  been finding these so long and was about to pull trigger on ebay prices even!

That's a good idea.

So if someone wasn't able to locate their size, you wouldn't have even tried?  That's what I have a problem with.  That's just being lazy.  Even if calling Nike CS didn't work, why don't you take 5 minutes out of your day just to try it yourself just to make sure.  The worst thing they can say is they can't locate your shoe.  At that point, you just hang up the phone and move on.  

I don't have a problem with people asking if someone has info on a particular shoe/color, but you wanted someone else to put the work in for you.  

Like Jerkstore said, if you don't like speaking English over the phone, open up a chat window.  

Thinking of setting up a potential sneaker valuation website to forecast newly released sneaker's prices. Building a platform to do that and a website coming soon. Analyzing the current sneaker market, comparing prices of newly released Nike sneakers to project sneaker prices for resellers and buyers. What do you guys think? Does that exist?

MC racers.

And RRS cancelled my order for the black/white trainers AGAIN. Don't know if it was a genuine random restock or just a glitch in their system.

MC racers.

And RRS cancelled my order for the black/white trainers AGAIN. Don't know if it was a genuine random restock or just a glitch in their system.
Try giving NDC a call.  I just called in and ordered a pair of 8s for 150 a few hours ago

Look fake to me but I would trust the other dudes. Haven't really bought any flyknits outside of retail sources so fakes have never been an issue to me

MC Racers

In this thread, you'll have dudes who love them because they are a hype shoe. And you'll have dudes who HATE them just because they have hype surrounding them.

At the end of the day, they are a work of art. Period. Every shoe is different. Very detailed and unlike anything you'll find on the market. 

Back
Top Bottom