OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just got a pair like last week, considering doubling up before they're completely gone....and considering the new CW's, don't really see any more racers I'd be too interested in further down....decisions decisions

BUY NOW THINK LATER!
hahaha seems to always be the motto here, just don't feel like shelling out another 170 for the SAME pair I just got last week ahha, but I feel like I may end up regretting this a few months down the line when my pair is not as clean and we're stuck with only those watermelon racers in stock.

Gonna give it a few days, if it sells out then i'll just baby my pair forever

I'm seriously about to pull the trigger for the Purple ones. if they go on sale within the next 30days, I should get the refund from NDC right?
Technically...u can get a refund after 30 days as well...as long as its NOT shown its worn or any damages...I had it done before and got credited back...

Just received these in the mail today. I was expecting padded versions but I guess I got the unpadded ones? Can someone confirm these aren't fake?

Thanks. This whole time I thought the woven flyknit area of the toebox was silver but it's actually white...

^^ Damn you came up on those unpaddeds. 
pimp.gif

Yea, I definitely was not expecting unpadded versions... But they fit like a glove so I guess I'm fine with them.

Nice score, Louie.

Anyone know where I can find those or the white pair in 9 or 9.5?

it's really difficult not to give an dickhead answer since this question is asked every page, but your best bet is to pray for a nike restock if you don't want to pay the incredibly high resale prices. lebron just wore the white/black trainers in a photoshoot for gq so they're at an all time high, probably even more so than when kanye was wearing them last year

Back
Top Bottom