OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

This just came in, will post pics soon[emoji]128520[/emoji]

why you guys tease us with your boxes?!

this aint no box collection, THIS IS FLYKNIT!!!!!!

roll.gif
really tho

whats the point of a shipping box, it takes more effort to post a pre opening and an open box pic...why? 

i wish you dudes get boxes of rocks

i only own MC flyknit racers...

Still on NDC for $119.97

Neo Turquoises came in.  Like all Racers, they were pretty blah...until I put them on feet. 
smokin.gif

Had a few survey codes on standby which made 'em cheaper.

Trainers will always be king to me since they're the shoe that started my Flyknit love, but it's just crazy how Racers transform from good to amazing once you lace 'em up.  I feel so silly for passing on Red, Orange, and black/white racers when I could've had each for like $100.  Live and you learn.

Too early to start talking restocks? 
nerd.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^

I for one am a latecomer on the mc Racers. If I had the chance to copp these retail, I probably would have 3-4 pairs for myself and atleast 2 for the wifey. LoL

^^^

I for one am a latecomer on the mc Racers. If I had the chance to copp these retail, I probably would have 3-4 pairs for myself and atleast 2 for the wifey. LoL
i had the chance and only copped a pair thinking nike would come out with BETTER colors... wow am i disappointed...

After weeks of restock dreams and salty nightmares I finally scored a size 10.5 from a private seller.... Good luck to those of you still searching![emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

hey all first time posting in here... also looking to buy my first pair locally. Came across these from someone.He wants $180,  Is this about the average/decent price for these? Ive never owned a pair of flyknits (Im a roshe lover) .. so these will be my first.. thanks all!

After weeks of restock dreams and salty nightmares I finally scored a size 10.5 from a private seller.... Good luck to those of you still searching![emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]
Damn nice man.  Where did you find the seller? I need 10.5 myself, been looking since the summer and keep missing the restocks too.

hey all first time posting in here... also looking to buy my first pair locally. Came across these from someone.He wants $180,  Is this about the average/decent price for these? Ive never owned a pair of flyknits (Im a roshe lover) .. so these will be my first.. thanks all!
Talk him down to $177. come on man. retail is 150. they're sold out. its a good price

Back
Top Bottom