OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
****kkkk, thanks guys.

Got shipped fake flyknits through ebay... smh 
mean.gif

just got my first racers.
dont know what i was thinkin about not coppin mc racers last year.
might cop the purple racers in the future. should i buy now or wait for sale?

GS racer's came in today. Maybe it's that I haven't broken them in, but they feel a little more snug than my other racers.

Here's a family pic as of right now. I'm still on the hunt for neo's, multi's, and lucid green's.

Yeah. I figured why wait and run the risk of missing out. Ordered them last Friday and the got here today. I can honestly say, they might be my favorite racer out of all of then

Yeah. I figured why wait and run the risk of missing out. Ordered them last Friday and the got here today. I can honestly say, they might be my favorite racer out of all of then
cool. I'll be anxiously waiting for the GR on NDC. most likely will copp the Lucid Green and InfraReds together.
happy.gif

I hear ya. I just figured with all the attention this color way has gotten, I wasn't gonna risk it. It was tough paying over retail, but now I'm not checking the usual spots two or three times a day, hoping I didn't miss them

might sound like a dumb question, but are the flyknit trainers meant to be worn without socks? does this mean I should size down .5? Also, how do they fit compared to the roshes? thanks

might sound like a dumb question, but are the flyknit trainers meant to be worn without socks? does this mean I should size down .5? Also, how do they fit compared to the roshes? thanks

You're suppose to wear socks with every shoes. That's nasty if you don't haha well to me it is. And TTS. Whatever you wear with roshe is what you should wear for trainers, racers are narrower , if you have wide feet .5 up

I hear ya. I just figured with all the attention this color way has gotten, I wasn't gonna risk it. It was tough paying over retail, but now I'm not checking the usual spots two or three times a day, hoping I didn't miss them

Might I ask, did you get them from Id4shoes on eBay? They look too good 8)

When the shoe first came out, that was the basic intention--told to go sockless and a half size down. I prefer TTS and socks much more.

I get the same size in Roshe as Flyknits.

Back
Top Bottom