OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
If you have a wide foot, I would definitely recommend buying your actual size.....i know the buying of .5 smaller has been recommended by most, i have a pair which i bought .5 down and they feel uncomfortable.....just a FYI
and i was gonna go half down...now i dont know. i'm just gonna try for multiple pairs and return some

after looking back through the thread i'm just gonna go tts and if they are too big i'll just have to return them.  i don't want to

end up with a cramped foot.

and i was gonna go half down...now i dont know. i'm just gonna try for multiple pairs and return some

I'm pretty sure NDC is 1/size. I'm praying I get this right, I'll be upset if I don't.
Also I'm really hoping I score online, don't really wanna make a drive 144 miles round trip before work just for these if avoidable...I'd cry if I got there & my size was gone...I don't even know if I'm joking about that :lol:...:nerd:

I'm pretty sure NDC is 1/size. I'm praying I get this right, I'll be upset if I don't.
Also I'm really hoping I score online, don't really wanna make a drive 144 miles round trip before work just for these if avoidable...I'd cry if I got there & my size was gone...I don't even know if I'm joking about that
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
per cw i thought..im having a friend put in an order as well i cant decide on the cw i want either and can only get one pair right now 
happy.gif

Hey guys, Flyknit trainers aren't available in Canada. If anyone could help me out with the Blue Glow/Blue Tint-Volt trainer that just got up on NDC, PM me please (helper's fee will be included).

I got my two pair of trainers.  Total orange and Black/white.  Someone tell me how size 13 is selling out in every size?  Did they make like 5 god damn pairs for size 13?

I picked up my volt trainer and my black trainer.  I decided that if I don't like the black pair or volt trainer I can always get the black/white toe and/or volt runner later on since they're being held for me at a store that isn't planning to receive them until August 10th.

Wow... it's such a nice feeling to actually get something I want on release day without crashing servers... Yay running shoe hype levels

I had a little free time getting ready so I caved...ordered 3 pairs.  One in my usual 11.5 and two in an 11, we'll see.  I bet the colorways I end up liking best will be too small.

Finishline will have them too so it shouldn't be hard to find what you want.
[h2]SHIPMENT - (3)[/h2]
532984_700_A

Nike Flyknit Trainer+ Running Shoe

STYLE#:  532984-700

SIZE:   11

COLOR: Volt/Black

QTY:   1 @  $150.00

$150.00

532984_447_A

STYLE#:  532984-447

SIZE:   11.5

COLOR: Blue Glow/Blue Tint-Volt

$150.00

532984_884_A

STYLE#:  532984-884

SIZE:   11

COLOR: Total Orange/Barley Orange-Blue Glow

$150.00

SUMMARY

SUBTOTAL

SHIPPING & HANDLING

TAX

$450.00

$0.00

$33.18

TOTAL

$483.18

kind of glad i decided to go tts because some of the 9s are gone.  2 racers and 6 trainers for me.  i've been waiting on these for a while.

Ordered a 10.5(TTS) in the volt racer & 10(1/2 size down) in the blue glow trainer...thinking about ordering reinforcements, I've never been so scared of a shoe order in my life:smh:

Edit- thought about it & decided to order both colors another 1/2 size down, I can't take a chance. To anyone that's looking for the Volt racers or blue glow/barely blue/black trainers, I'll have one of the sizes of each ill be returning unless someone wants them. I'll try them on to see what fits best. Hope everyone finds success today! Long time coming but we made it! :pimp:smokin

Last edited:
kind of glad i decided to go tts because some of the 9s are gone.  2 racers and 6 trainers for me.  i've been waiting on these for a while.
Wow.  8 pair.  I think the USA look alikes look a lot better with white swooshes personally.  I ordered two then I was looking at the other pairs and I decided that red pair looked too good to pass up, so I swooped through and snagged it as well.  I have got to stop buying kicks for a while 
roll.gif

Both volts for me, and both volts for my girl. Can't wait for these badboys to come in.

Swoosh!

Back
Top Bottom