OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
if you guys think these shoes are comfortable... the chukka > trainers ( i have 6 trainers, no bias here) 

Are these rare? I found my sz and i hate overpaying

I think the OP should update the first page/post with a FAQ (i.e.- fit, sizing, roshe comparison) section and edit the title stating that. I love the Flyknits and enjoy coming into this thread, but it's getting quite annoying seeing the same questions over and over, page after page when the answer can easily be found by reading. I hope people can agree with me.

Last edited:
I think the OP should update the first page/post with a FAQ (i.e.- fit, sizing, roshe comparison) section and edit the title stating that. I love the Flyknits and enjoy coming into this thread, but it's getting quite annoying seeing the same questions over and over, page after page when the answer can easily be found by reading. I hope people can agree with me.

I made a thread the day these first came out (this thread was made about 1 month later), but you can try PM'ing the OP because I've never really seen him post here.

Also; it's the weekend so I'm assuming people will have more time to send in submissions :wink:

Last edited:
I'm liking the logo ideas so far but is there opportunity for it to change after it's been established? Some good ideas could spring up

Quick question: Is creasing inevitable with the racer? My toebox is starting to get the square creases but my trainers don't do that. Is Should I size down or is it normal?

Last edited:
Quick question: Is creasing inevitable with the racer? My toebox is starting to get the square creases but my trainers don't do that. Is Should I size down or is it normal?
I had a feeling this was a problem with Flyknits. Which is why I sold my 9.5s yesterday. Always go TTS with Flyknits especially Racers because they're so flimsy. Anything even a half size too big will cause dimples and creasing on the toebox.

old man lurker with a noob question here, sorry guys

I  missed my size when NDC restocked on the white and black CW on the trainers on the above link, will any retailers be getting these in? I'd appreciate it. 

Seriously just thinking about selling my Jordans and what not just to get more FKs...#Obsessed for damn sure.

Back
Top Bottom