OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Picked up a pair of MC Racers for $190.00. I couldn't rely on me being lucky on getting a restock pair, so I pulled the trigger. Shoes are something else in hand.

Picked up a pair of MC Racers for $190.00. I couldn't rely on me being lucky on getting a restock pair, so I pulled the trigger. Shoes are something else in hand.

I paid a little extra as well and had the same feeling when I had them in hand. :smokin

Yeah I think Ill probably go down that road as well. This pair is too nice to pass up

Yeah, as long as you can find a fair price, definitely worth it.

Last edited:
When is the last time anyone saw a size come back on ndc for the mc racers??

I feel like its been a couple days, or maybe I just check at the wrong times lol.. anyone catch somethin recently?

When is the last time anyone saw a size come back on ndc for the mc racers??

I feel like its been a couple days, or maybe I just check at the wrong times lol.. anyone catch somethin recently?
A size 11 was up this morning around 9-10, I ordered a size 9 on Wednesday at 4am that will be delivered tomorrow.

Everybody is so eager to attack each other on this site. 
mean.gif

Everybody is so eager to attack each other on this site. 
mean.gif

I mean I was just stating, this guys replies in this thread are all negative. I just started posting in this thread and the MC racers didnt put me on Flyknits. The Volt trainers did, So when I put my MC trainers on And noticed that there was padded/unpadded flyknits. I came on here and inquired. I mean Last time I checked I didnt have to ask permission to like/buy/or "be on a shoe" from the frequent posters in the flyknit thread

I mean I was just stating, this guys replies in this thread are all negative. I just started posting in this thread and the MC racers didnt put me on Flyknits. The Volt trainers did, So when I put my MC trainers on And noticed that there was padded/unpadded flyknits. I came on here and inquired. I mean Last time I checked I didnt have to ask permission to like/buy/or "be on a shoe" from the frequent posters in the flyknit thread
Put your thick skin on and get yourself ready for negative comments about your socks, jeans, how you lace your sneakers, etc. This is NT.

Last edited:

It aint that big of a deal. The general mood in this thread has been good vibes. You can't take anyone that seriously online, at the end of the day they are just shoes. With the release of any popular cw, it will draw lot of people onto these boards (i.e. MCs) so you will get your random/negative poster or two. Comes with the territory.

Now back to the topic on hand... If anyone has updated pics for the Fall 2013 line, please PM me so I can update the home page.

never defend yourself man. Who cares when you started liking it, fact is you like them so you bought some flyknits. Its a shoe. You good in my book.

Scored another MC Racer...

New pair on the left

While I'm at it, might as well post my latest pic of all my Flyknits

And one more pic unrelated but sort of. My grandma came over and brought some stuff for my mum as they both like to knit ... Saw this and thought It would make for a sweet Flyknit color

Wonder if between my grandma and mum whether they can sew an upper [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom