OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Ahhhh the Internet. The only place where opinion=fact. This whole argument is pretty futile anyways guys, the un padded pairs are gone and dead, and no amount of complaining on a forum is gonna bring them back. If you really want to spend more money to get an unpadded pair by all means go and do so. You have to realize that nike added the padding due to complaints from the runners that the shoe was targeted at, we may not comprehend it but they are a much larger consumer of the product as a whole than we are. It's not something like Jordan's where the "sneakerhead" is the main consumer. Hell after I got my heel ate up I didn't buy a single pair of knits until they added padding, and I'm sure a bunch of other regular people never went back at all because they could care less about the aesthetics/casual wear. If it isn't good for business nike just isn't gonna do it, and that's just a fact that some people gotta realize.

Thank you!
smile.gif

Should be in early next week
pimp.gif
No problem glad you got your pair

Just called NT Chicago. Guy said they've been receiving a lot of calls about the MC Racers and that he'll call me with within an hour to let me know if they still have my size.

Just called NT Chicago. Guy said they've been receiving a lot of calls about the MC Racers and that he'll call me with within an hour to let me know if they still have my size.

yup. I don't think the girl even greeted me with the normal "Niketown Chicago, how may I direct your call?" She just went "are you calling for the racers?"

Call any Nike store
Give them this color code # 526628-004
And they will find them for you at any other Nike store
Then just call that store and place order

For those waiting for a call back, be patient. I've ordered shoes from Chicago before via phone order and they sometimes put the shoes aside and have someone handle the processing when the store has a bit of downtime. They have to service actual customers in store after all.

Back
Top Bottom