OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
How do flyknit racers fit. I bought the black and white racers in a size 8 only because that's all they had left. My true size is 8.5 do you guys think I'll be fine?

How do flyknit racers fit. I bought the black and white racers in a size 8 only because that's all they had left. My true size is 8.5 do you guys think I'll be fine?
might be snug depending on how you wear. if you go sockless, you can get away with it.

True size would be my recommendation. Half size down will be snug and "stretch" a tiny bit but could be uncomfortable.

If you don't have wide feet you can still check to see if it fits. Nike has a decent return policy.
I only weigh 125 pounds my foot is not wide at all so hopefully they'll fit me. My brother, he has his true size in in his racers and he has about an inch of leeway. So I guess that's a good sign for me since I went down half a size

Last edited:
Any idea where can i get the NEO TURQUOISE/Bright Crimson Glacier Ice (526628-404) other than NDC as my size 8.5 sold out pretty quick on that design.
tired.gif

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/flyknit-racer-unisex-running-shoe/pid-808829/pgid-646501

Does anyone know what the price of white/black unpadded trainers in a 10.5 9.9/10 condition is ? Only flaw is dirty bottoms .. Checked eBay but couldn't find any white unpadded trainers ..

Does anyone know what the price of white/black unpadded trainers in a 10.5 9.9/10 condition is ? Only flaw is dirty bottoms .. Checked eBay but couldn't find any white unpadded trainers ..

If you're attempting to capitalize on them being unpadded I dont know how well that will go since it's pure preference. Also trying to get more than retail for a used pair of flyknits is questionable. Best bet may be to throw out a price and see how it goes

Saw a DS pair of unpadded white/black trainers (white collar) size 9.5 go for around $250 on ebay a few weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom