OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Anywhere to cop the white black racers in 10 or 10.5?

526628-011

Felicia: Woodburn - #129
1001 Arney Rd., Suite 810
Woodburn 97071
503-982-0330 OR 1.00
Felicia: Portland MLK - #17
2650 NE Mlk Jr Blvd.
Portland 97212
503-281-5901 OR
Felicia: Orlando International - #88
4977 International Drive, 3B-13
Orlando 32819
407-351-9400 FL
Felicia: Orlando Vineland - #96
8200 Vineland Ave., Suite 600
Orlando 32821
407-239-3663 FL

Can anyone please direct me to a pair of sz. 9.5 black flyknit trainers? Padded or non padded it doesn't matter. Wore my pair to my trip to HK this month, got caught in the rain and threw them in the washing machine like I always do but I guess I didn't check the temp and they shrunk and curled up like fried shrimp. I'm distraught right now. Please help :smh: Has anyone seen them for under $200?

anyone else find it frustrating that univ red trainers are no where to be found? where the resellers at?

i'd drop 3 on some size 13s, but i cant even find that opportunity :stoneface:

Goodluck you will be waiting and waiting and waiting........

Think I saw some red 13's the other day, will do a check again. You need blue glow 13's??

Think I saw some red 13's the other day, will do a check again. You need blue glow 13's??
Thanks man..mostly just the reds. i got the blue glows in a 12.5 already, but they're a bit tight.

Let me know if you find any, perhaps there are pairs here in the US of something you're lookin for i can help ya.

Thanks.

Thanks man..mostly just the reds. i got the blue glows in a 12.5 already, but they're a bit tight.

Let me know if you find any, perhaps there are pairs here in the US of something you're lookin for i can help ya.

Thanks.

evden pulled through big time for me, so hopefully he does the same for you. I will help you out too. I know I used to see them in that size.

Posted last week I was considering buying a white/black trainer sz 11 for 290, passed on that pair and ended up buying 2 pairs for 400. I am so excited to rock em once they come in! Anybody have any leads to a sz 11-11.5 on the black/white pair, red/black or blue glow/black? Once I pick up those 3 pairs I will be satisfied. Thanks in advance!!

Posted last week I was considering buying a white/black trainer sz 11 for 290, passed on that pair and ended up buying 2 pairs for 400. I am so excited to rock em once they come in! Anybody have any leads to a sz 11-11.5 on the black/white pair, red/black or blue glow/black? Once I pick up those 3 pairs I will be satisfied. Thanks in advance!!
where did you get 2 for 400 ?

Hmmm wouldn't a groupme or google doc be easier to use with everyone just updating it? Or a closed Facebook group?

I'm not in the FK collective or anything and I'm not asking for handouts, but I helped over 10+ members in this thread get some volt racers, Blk/wht trainers, sequoias, orange racers etc for under or at retail. If I could get a lob to join I'd appreciate, if not I understand as well.
Done. Check your PM
Same here...I know I haven´t been very active in this thread though but have helped some guys get their chukkas instead. If there´s any chance I could join it would be great.

Also... I spoke with a CS rep from RRS on Friday who told me that the white/volt racers will be for sale on 6/9.  Not sure if this is a full restock, but they would have the 10 that I needed.  They are available for pre-order now.  There is another colorway BCR (bright crimson?) that they will have on 6/27.  The Oreo's aren't scheduled till 10/1.  She did say that all of these could be pre-ordered and not charged till shipped.  If ordered by tomorrow (Sunday), the 20% VIP discount would apply.  Hope this helps someone!  I didn't pull the trigger, so I cannot verify this 100%.  

Note: She had to do some digging to find the style code, then each color separately.  
I was speaking with a RRS rep yesterday who told me the Flyknit Racers had been "discontinued" and are pending a "style change or new model." So I'd take what they say with a grain of salt, Lol

Last edited:
I was speaking with a RRS rep yesterday who told me the Flyknit Racers had been "discontinued" and are pending a "style change or new model." So I'd take what they say with a grain of salt, Lol

I ordered a pair of white / volts from them two weeks ago. Said they wouldn't ship until mid June but they came in on Thursday so it seems like a hit or miss depending on size.

Can't get over the non double boxed shipping :smh:

I ordered a pair of white / volts from them two weeks ago. Said they wouldn't ship until mid June but they came in on Thursday so it seems like a hit or miss depending on size.

Can't get over the non double boxed shipping
mean.gif
Yeah, they've had the charcoals & volts up for sale for the last two months or so and have since sold out - but their reps are seriously misinformed when it comes to restocks. As for the shipping it's never bothered me that much, but then again we are getting a nice discount as a result. 

FWIW a Nike rep also mentioned something like this.

Any big footers out there I just returned a sz 14 Red racer to an outlet PM me Ill give you the info if you need them

Same here...I know I haven´t been very active in this thread though but have helped some guys get their chukkas instead. If there´s any chance I could join it would be great.

LMFAO WTF?!?! Dude you always post sneakers and sizes multiple times a day to help out. You will def be in

Last edited:
I truly hate making this request but it's for my brother (ie, blood) - he asked me for the white trainers for his birthday. He's an 8.5. I offered to give him mine but they are semi-beat and he looked disappointed. Anyway, if anyone can help I'd appreciate it. Not sure how I can reciprocate but I'm in Philly Nd I certainly will try!! Actually, Ubiq just released their dope collab with asics, I'd def make a run over there if that were of any interest. Thanks guys.

As someone who lives in the states, is it difficult to purchase anything from K'LEKT links? Is it like a craigslist?

As someone who lives in the states, is it difficult to purchase anything from K'LEKT links? Is it like a craigslist?

yes, it's similar to any other online sneaker marketplace. asking the seller if they ship to the US is your best bet, but there may be a language barrier.

Back
Top Bottom