OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Also... I spoke with a CS rep from RRS on Friday who told me that the white/volt racers will be for sale on 6/9.  Not sure if this is a full restock, but they would have the 10 that I needed.  They are available for pre-order now.  There is another colorway BCR (bright crimson?) that they will have on 6/27.  The Oreo's aren't scheduled till 10/1.  She did say that all of these could be pre-ordered and not charged till shipped.  If ordered by tomorrow (Sunday), the 20% VIP discount would apply.  Hope this helps someone!  I didn't pull the trigger, so I cannot verify this 100%.  

Note: She had to do some digging to find the style code, then each color separately.  

Thanks. Decided to call RRS and take advantage of the VIP discount. $120 shipped for the black/crimson Racers.

If I wore a size 10 on the b/w flyknit trainers [padded] it just fits right and I buy size 10 unpadded trainers would there be any noticeable size difference or comfort?

What I noticed though with the padding at least for me is that when i was breaking in my trainers the top of the heel padding would dig into my skin but after that it was cool

Was on the phone with RRS and today they just got access to a new Racer color (not sure if it is just new to them) today.  I spoke with Joe Clark who hooked me up with the VIP 20%.  Color code is Jade/Grn.  At first I thought it might be the lucids, but he said they use Nike's colors.  He said it is coming direct from Nike, so it is their color code.  Could be wrong, but if someone else has info on this, chime in!  Great deal under retail right now!  (just in case you need style code NIK1505 for the racer)

Was on the phone with RRS and today they just got access to a new Racer color (not sure if it is just new to them) today.  I spoke with Joe Clark who hooked me up with the VIP 20%.  Color code is Jade/Grn.  At first I thought it might be the lucids, but he said they use Nike's colors.  He said it is coming direct from Nike, so it is their color code.  Could be wrong, but if someone else has info on this, chime in!  Great deal under retail right now!  (just in case you need style code NIK1505 for the racer)
thanks for the heads up. do u know why they dont put up preorders online, if they take them over the phone?

Alright guys.  Done with the PMs.  Don't send any more.  

To join the group, message us through the FB group with your NT handle.  Thanks.
Gotta get myself to be less of a lurker and more of a poster so I can be a part of this group. Here we go!

lolol it's good though, getting all the lurkers out of the woodwork. Maybe that's why the threads been racing along these couple of days.

For those that can't find MC Racers in popular sizes (8-10.5), I may have a source locally that's selling at "market" price. (ie. not cheap)

And it's not mine btw. (I wish)

he's selling at actual market value where these will move (~$260) or at the insane, no lube prices where they sit (~$350+)? I had a guy tell me in a facebook group that he had a pair of 10.5s for me for a good deal, then told me it'd be $415 shipped :smh: :x

I know i'm not one to talk but...last two guys trying to join group with a combined 12 post lol

lolol it's good though, getting all the lurkers out of the woodwork. Maybe that's why the threads been racing along these couple of days.
we all start somehow sometime right? besides...its a nice push to get people like me to start contributing anyway

he's selling at actual market value where these will move (~$260) or at the insane, no lube prices where they sit (~$350+)? I had a guy tell me in a facebook group that he had a pair of 10.5s for me for a good deal, then told me it'd be $415 shipped :smh: :x

Pretty much smack dab in between.

But it looks like it's where "reasonable" prices are heading..

Pretty much smack dab in between.

But it looks like it's where "reasonable" prices are heading..

ehhh not terrible. i'm holding out still until i can find a pair ~$250. praying for a large restock, i feel like there's no reason for nike to not restock them. flyknit hype is hitting its peak now and i don't think the exclusivity is the main factor for why people want these cause it's such a quality shoe. just my thoughts though

This is the probably the reason why you didn't get your size.

Last edited:
Aside from the few people I have spoken with and the original Collective members, the group is now CLOSED.  We will re-evaluate it again soon.  Thanks everyone.  

Wait what's going on? I've been focusing all of my energy as of late trying to get the Pimento Air Max Plus retros lol, can someone fill me in?

Back
Top Bottom