OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Dang! Should of used BEFAST when I had the chance.
You can try calling in to place your order and asking them about the price adjustment. Depending on the personality of the rep you speak to, you might be allowed to have your item adjusted to the discounted price since it hasn't been 14 days since that coupon expired. Normally this rule would apply to something that YOU bought within the 14 day grace period, but if you are eloquent with your speech you can probably persuade the rep to give you the pricing even though you haven't previously bought the item at the coupon price.

You can try calling in to place your order and asking them about the price adjustment. Depending on the personality of the rep you speak to, you might be allowed to have your item adjusted to the discounted price since it hasn't been 14 days since that coupon expired. Normally this rule would apply to something that YOU bought within the 14 day grace period, but if you are eloquent with your speech you can probably persuade the rep to give you the pricing even though you haven't previously bought the item at the coupon price.

I can cosign this.

I contacted a Rep via the Live Chat today for sizing questions regarding the tech fleece winder runner 2.0, and I asked for a 2 day shipping coupon.. and the rep gave me one.

:smokin

#TankSeason 850 Life

so what do you guys think about me giving up my gel lyte 5 RF mint for MC racer and he pays for my shipping?

He should at least add $50. I let some fellow NTers into talking me out of doing a pair of neo and mc racers for glv volcanoes, lol i'm starting to regret the decision, but it's w/e. What i'm basically saying is go with your original decision.

So I purchased some Flyknit Air Max 2014's from eBay, girl said she could lower price thru paypal so she cancelled transaction on eBay and I paid her thru paypal invoice.

Her pictures on eBay were on point, real deal, description said authentic and when I got them in the mail they were fake :x

I opened a claim but I was wondering how to go about this ordeal without getting shafted cause she said she doesn't have money in her paypal account to refund me so am I SOL? |I

Any help would be awesome, thanks 8)

So I purchased some Flyknit Air Max 2014's from eBay, girl said she could lower price thru paypal so she cancelled transaction on eBay and I paid her thru paypal invoice.

Her pictures on eBay were on point, real deal, description said authentic and when I got them in the mail they were fake
sick.gif

I opened a claim but I was wondering how to go about this ordeal without getting shafted cause she said she doesn't have money in her paypal account to refund me so am I SOL?
tired.gif

Any help would be awesome, thanks
glasses.gif
nah, you'll still get your money back. she'll just be in the negative in her paypal which means it'll go directly to her bank account lol no bad feelings since she sold you fakes

Her pictures on eBay were on point, real deal, description said authentic and when I got them in the mail they were fake :x

I opened a claim but I was wondering how to go about this ordeal without getting shafted cause she said she doesn't have money in her paypal account to refund me so am I SOL? |I

Any help would be awesome, thanks 8)

nah, you'll still get your money back. she'll just be in the negative in her paypal which means it'll go directly to her bank account lol no bad feelings since she sold you fakes

She wants me to ship back her fake air max, will I be required to ship them back to her? I don't want her to sell this to another unsuspecting buyer...

She wants me to ship back her fake air max, will I be required to ship them back to her? I don't want her to sell this to another unsuspecting buyer...

Lol :lol: you serious bruh? Fake or not, she spent money on them at some point so she still owns then, it's up to her discretion on whether or not she'll be honest the next time

Back
Top Bottom