OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

always  wear nike dri-fit socks. no shows when wearing trainers/racers/lunars/frees

Nike-Dri-FIT-Cushion-No-Show-Socks-Large-6-Pair-SX4449_001_A.jpg

longer dri fit socks when wearing jordans 
Those look great! Might need to pick up a couple packs seeing that I've been wearing Adidas socks with my Racers. It just doesn't feel right haha.

Those look great! Might need to pick up a couple packs seeing that I've been wearing Adidas socks with my Racers. It just doesn't feel right haha.
heres an on feet pic...the socks are great

they dont hold moisture like normal thick cotton socks do.

they keep your feet dry, which means less foot odor.

they dont fade after multiple washes

Thanks for the feedback so far guys. I've been going sock-less with my FK's, but it just seems weird that partial sweat would be absorbed into the materials (mostly the insole). I need me some of those dri-fit socks. Looking good!

if the socks keep your feet dry, where do you think the moisture goes? Socks may keep your feet dry but your socks are the ones getting wet and that moisture is going into your insoles.

Dri-FIT is a high-performance, microfiber, polyester fabric that moves sweat away from the body and to the fabric surface, where it evaporates. As a result, Dri-FIT keeps athletes dry and comfortable.

Dri-FIT fabric is used in a variety of Nike products, including shirts, socks, pants, shorts, sweatshirts, sleeves, hats, gloves and more.

I dont think the sweat is evaporating from your socks while you are wearing them.

Last edited:
Per runningwarehouse, FK Racer CWs for this October for them: Black/Volt/White and Punch/Black/Green. 

finally got the black/white racers from the outlet in FL :smokin

.5 size smaller than i normally get tho but it should stil fit
they must of had multiple pairs cause i ordered a sz8 black/white racer from a outlet in FL haha

yeah man they had 13 pairs up until yesterday I might have taken the last one. was the sneakers good? it basically came out to retail for me with the shipping and NY tax :x

Huge shout out to @m3gatran for looking out for a fellow member. I expressed that Blue Glow/Volts are my white whale to find in a 14. He held me down trying to secure a pair but they're just a size small. I appreciate him looking out; if anyone else is a 13 it's priced decent on eBay UK
it's real easy to keep an eye out for that color way if they ever do show up cuz the colors just pop, will continue to help people out as I try to hunt down pairs of my own.

Picked these unpadded trainers locally for $82 today!
Of course they're unpadded. They were only ever made unpadded.

Saying u "bought these unpadded trainers" is like saying I just bought white cocaine...

Unnecessary

Last edited:
Of course they're unpadded. They were only ever made unpadded.

Saying u "bought these unpadded trainers" is like saying I just bought white cocaine...

Unnecessary

Thanks for informing me lol.... I could care less unpadded or padded. I just noticed everyone on here made a big deal if they were unpadded! None the less I'm happy with the price I paid

Thanks for informing me lol.... I could care less unpadded or padded. I just noticed everyone on here made a big deal if they were unpadded! None the less I'm happy with the price I paid
U could care less and yet it was important enough to point out.

Sorry I'll stop...

Nice pick up!

Back
Top Bottom