OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I'm hoping they're these guys here even though they're like a bluish purplish color. Flyknit pics are usually different from the actually product.

Thinking of preordering for that exact reason. Early pics are usually different from what's released

going crazy looking for a pair of orange racers. had a pair lined up but buyer flaked. i want these so bad im thinking about seeing if i can find someone to trade for my MC racers. kept procrastinating on copping and now market has dried up. 
mean.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:

I'm hoping they're these guys here even though they're like a bluish purplish color. Flyknit pics are usually different from the actual product.

This style of pic is a catalog shot, which means that there's still enough time for Nike to make some changes.

Contrastingly, the pic of the Blue/Purple MC cw looks to be 'NDC ready' (or an actual shot of the shoe), so I'm positive that the way this cw appears above is what you'll receive (minus the unique MC knitting).

Trust that red font. It's gospel around these parts. @d e beatup
has NEVER steered us wrong.

[COLOR=#red]AGREED. DEB's been ON POINT every single time. [/COLOR]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom