OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
12-13. Im thinking about biting on this listing on feebay. $310 is just too much for me.

Last edited:
Just spoke with a RW rep on live chat.

10:33:31 Visitor: Hi, do you know of any new 'Nike Flyknit Racer' colorways that you have scheduled to receive in the next few months?
10:34:26 Fran: Two new color ways are expected to arrive towards mid-October; a Black/Volt/White and a Punch/Black/Green

Maybe the Punch/Blue's will be a non-RRS/RW release like the neo's

They have some B-Grade Volt Trainers on Ebay Size 11 and up for $200-250, with quadruple ebay bucks right now get like 16 dollars back.

item number: 390860982017

Last edited:
Chatted w/ nike today, gave them 6 different flyknit racer color codes and there are no size 9.5/10 racers anywhere :lol:

Chatted w/ nike today, gave them 6 different flyknit racer color codes and there are no size 9.5/10 racers anywhere
laugh.gif
sorry man... maybe next time

It's still a hit or miss with NDC agents, but most seem to be familiar with the stock request for racers/trainers and don't bother doing a thorough check anymore...

Would anyone happen to know any shops in Tokyo, Japan  that happen to stock the MC Racers or older Collections ?

I have a friend travelling there next week any help would be greatly appreciated.

^ Pretty crazy that JJ has been getting all of these Flyknits over the last few days. I would've grabbed a pair if they had a 10 or 10.5. Looks like they've been picked dry already :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom