OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Just buy multiples like others are. It doesn't take much more time to return them.
Yeah, I've always gotten lucky with all my other flyknits, just not this time. Just place my order for 2 more *fingers crossed*

I'm assuming I can return at nike factory locations, right?

Last edited:
I guess it's just me, but I like the uneven toebox that you might get with these multi colorways.  Give the shoe a unique "one-off" look.  (IMO)

damn dude see, thats exactly what im scared of. 

i realize they are designed this way, but somewhat of symmetry would be nice. That right shoe is just way too pink from the left for me. 
so u buy more than 1 pair and keep the nice pair....ehhhhhhhh

:lol: @ buying multiple pairs trying to get matching toe boxes.

That's the best part about FK, the variation.

Some of you are way too OCD, I swear.

Last edited by a moderator:
laugh.gif
@ buying multiple pairs trying to get matching toe boxes.

That's the best part about FK, the variation.

Some of you are way too OCD, I swear.
Yeah, never understood that

I think your pair is perfect. I'd kill for one side to be that different from the other.
I thought more people did this lol. It sounds OCD but I just want to maximize my hard earned money. I don't want to come off as being narcissistic...I just love flyknits lol

Did anyone check their uni red racer order from RRS and see that it was backordered? First time ordering there, so not sure if this happens a lot with pre order items or just in general

Anyone know of how the superfly will be released tnrw morning??? TLO, item search what? Anyone who copped the black pair or plans on copping tnrw morning lmk some info thanks!

I can't seem to get myself to wear these Flyknit Racers with socks, they feel too cramped and bulky with socks on, even ankle/ no show socks. Anyone else wear them sockless?

Anyone know where i could get the round laces from the unpadded OG versions of the white trainer? I have the padded ones, but I don't really like the flat laces, they are very poorly constructed imo.

Back
Top Bottom