OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Believe the code you're looking for is  "RMNRUN14" It's 10% off and should bring your total to under $100. Enjoy

I can't seem to get it under $100? Its $108 for me ($12 off for VIP, another $10 using this code). Still a great deal, but what am i missing?

Just wondering if anyone can post pics of they racers worn with pants/denim that's not pin rolled or jogger pants.

Would love to wear them with my jeans but feel like it doesn't work whenever I try it, but maybe I'm overthinking to much.

Don't be rockin' no baggy denim with racers lol.

But really who is wearing jeans this time of year? It's like 90+ degrees, shorts all day son!

Item # 331260520442

Black white trainer flyknit sz 10
Problem is 0 feedback and first time seller.... Hmm might be worth done of y'all risk!

^ goto ebates.com

sign up. log in. then search shops you like. make sure to click through ebates to get to the website you want to earn cash back..

pretty simple

I think everyone saying they got theirs for under 100 shipped must live in a state that doesn't have salex tax on shoes/doesn't have any RRS physical locations.

Road Runner Sports charges sales tax for all orders shipped to Arizona, California, Colorado, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, Ohio, Virginia, and Washington State.
State law requires Road Runner Sports to charge sales tax in each state where we have a presence.

^ That sums it up.

Last edited:
Would any one happened to have advice on where to go searching for black HTM superfly(9.5) other than eBay. Thanks in advanced.

Anyone ever try to black out the swoosh on the MC Trainers and black out the blue strip on the midsole?

Sort of relevant, but anyone know any Facebook groups for runners? Can only find groups targeted towards asics/NB, but I know there are some that have Flyknits and Roshe's and stuff in there too. Any insight?

Would any one happened to have advice on where to go searching for black HTM superfly(9.5) other than eBay. Thanks in advanced.
If you don't already, I would follow stores like RIF LA, Sole Supremacy, Index PDX, etc. on Instagram. One of these days they'll be available. Also, Worm Tokyo and Gustodaninja are always posting new kicks. Good luck dude.

pillow case 40 degress  celcius  and as new afterwards, never had any issues with my white/black trainers washed at least 10x 

quick question for people that bought the mc trainers recently. is the cheapest still the $120 at outlets and what not? did you call and talk to a nike rep or ask in the nike chat about outlet stores with them? thanks! deff wanna order a pair 

Back
Top Bottom