OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Lightly used pair of sail/volt Racers on eBay under retail. Not a bad deal if you're a size 10.5

EDIT: Gone

Last edited:
UnDS these bad boys today

all I have are lunars but after this pic might have to switch to racers

I don't know what it is, but I don't like the Neos at all. I wish I did b/c I had a chance to buy them for 120.

I rate a ton of CWs over the Neos

probably should have asked before the trade :lol:

never seen fake racers though. nice pick up

Just recognized... 1,000 pages! :smoking

Here's a little gallery of some of my present and former ZFKs...

Some that I either sold/returned...

Present Collection: Only two.

Racer > Trainer. :tongue:

Just recognized... 1,000 pages! :smoking

Here's a little gallery of some of my present and former ZFKs...

Some that I either sold/returned...

Present Collection: Only two.

Racer > Trainer. :tongue:

Nice team orange and lucid racers. Do you still have volt flyknit trainers and team orange flyknit racers?

HELP. tying to add the game royal/pink flash to cart. need a 9 but only a 8.5 and a 9.5 in stock. what should i do???

HELP. tying to add the game royal/pink flash to cart. need a 9 but only a 8.5 and a 9.5 in stock. what should i do???
Try again now, just checked and the 9 is currently available, it did that to me yesterday, must be low inventory so act fast.

Try again now, just checked and the 9 is currently available, it did that to me yesterday, must be low inventory so act fast.
man....its not working. if youre willing, i will dead *** PM you my info and everything if you can help me out and add the 9 to your cart. idk if im allowed to write this on here or not but i really want these shoes.

man....its not working. if youre willing, i will dead *** PM you my info and everything if you can help me out and add the 9 to your cart. idk if im allowed to write this on here or not but i really want these shoes.

They will get some more in the future, I just returned my size 9 pair to NDC.

They will get some more in the future, I just returned my size 9 pair to NDC.
you really believe so? it just seems as if theyre so hard to get. im mad i missed the release date. 

and why you return? didnt like?

Last edited:
you really believe so? it just seems as if theyre so hard to get. im mad i missed the release date. 

and why you return? didnt like?
I have a size 9 myself, and they're...unique. Its a love hate relationship, one is predominately pink, the other blue. The blue shoe is awesome, the pink is...pretty damn pink to say the least. I'm looking into buying another pair and mixing and matching. But overall they're pretty dope, definitely pop.
To answer your question from up top, I'd suggest trying nike on the computer (I'm assumimg you're on the mobile site, no size 9 currently on the mobile site)but tthere's definitely a size 9 on the regular site. If you still can't get a pair trying phone ordering by having a nike rep stock locate a pair for you. Shipping prices suck (I payed $11 from nike upper east side in manhattan) but its better than relying on a complete stranger, even one as honest as ya boy haha.
Edit: Just checked my bad dude, the 9 that was there is gone for me too now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom