OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
neos are old man... those wont be restocked any time soon

With all those neos that nike had in brasil for the World Cup, I wouldn't be surprised to see them pop back up.

Either way, I got mine :smile:

MCs probably won't be restocked anymore. They already restocked them. But I won't put anything past Nike.

The oreos, neos, and the other newer CWs will almost definitely be restocked sometime in the future. Hard to say when, but I'd put money that they will eventually.
They wont

Some of you guys are either n00bs or are just pestmistic.

Neos are not even a year old.

We've seen many sought after CWs hit almost a year old and get restocked (i.e. MC Racers, Volts, Uni Reds, Black Whites, White/Blacks, etc).

These restocks took everyone by surpise. At this point the pattern is pretty obvious. Good chance we see the Neos again.

I've explained this in length in a previous post (with specific examples).

On another note...the Neos are ugly imo. Lol

wow thanks for the responses. i guess i will hold off and hope for the best.

just copped some black white's in a 12.5 although i prefer a 12, maybe i will find a trade or another DS pair and just sell them. either way i had these stolen from me, and im happy to have them again.

I know a few people on here wanted to see what the photo blues looked like with black laces. Got bored and figured I'd give it a try

Also tried the blue laces on these

MCs probably won't be restocked anymore. They already restocked them. But I won't put anything past Nike.

The oreos, neos, and the other newer CWs will almost definitely be restocked sometime in the future. Hard to say when, but I'd put money that they will eventually.
They will pop up here and there...NEVER A FSR. Everytme the MC restocked it was never a fsr. Very limited in sizes.

Restocks are usually what they have left in the factory/warehouse. Nike will NOT reproduce these FK c/w's anytime soon.

They will pop up here and there...NEVER A FSR. Everytme the MC restocked it was never a fsr. Very limited in sizes.

Restocks are usually what they have left in the factory/warehouse. Nike will NOT reproduce these FK c/w's anytime soon.
Trust me when I say there was an FSR of a lot of old CWs (i.e. MCs, Black/White Trainers, White/Black Trainers, Volts, Uni Reds, Day Greys, etc) after their original sold out release. I've checked in on this thread (with and without an account) EVERY DAY since its birth.

I can only imagine how stupid this thread would get if another MC Racer restock happened. With all the noobs/bandwagoners, it would probably jump 100 pages in a day.

I feel like I time traveled to yesterday. Back to back restocks on the MC Racers? I wish Nike did this with every release.
Still almost a FSR of MC racers on NDC. Is this real life? 
eek.gif
NDC steppin its shipping game up. ordered yesterday morning, slated to be delivered tomorrow. 
smokin.gif

can't believe those who want the mc racers are still searching, there have been so many chances...NDC had a FSR up for a couple of days. good luck nonetheless.

Last edited:
Wish I grabbed black/white trainers instead of white black trainers when they restocked :\

Wish I grabbed black/white trainers instead of white black trainers when they restocked
ohwell.gif
They eventually went on sale too. Actually I think it was the White/Black that went on sale. Cannot remember which one.

The good old days when FSRs of the nicest CWs would sit for days...

Last edited:
right but when did all those restocks happen? I was just asking to figure out what the pattern was for nike on restocks. to figure out which colorways i should try and cop now, or to wait for.

FSR = ...?

right but when did all those restocks happen? I was just asking to figure out what the pattern was for nike on restocks. to figure out which colorways i should try and cop now, or to wait for.

FSR = ...?
Timing is random. That's the problem.

They've happened a few months after their initial release (i.e. MC Racers), sometimes half a year (i.e. Black/White Racers), sometimes a year (i.e. Black/White, White/Black Trainers, Volts) and in rare cases well over a year (i.e. recent restock of Uni Red Racers)

So if a buyer is impatient or REALLY THIRSTY...pay bay prices 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
As far as a gym/everday life shoe, would you all recommend the Flyknit Lunar 2 or the Free 4.0 Flyknit? Is one noticeably nicer than another?

ON ANOTHER NOTE....

For those who have painted their swooshes on the uni reds (or any other pair for that matter)...Do i need to prep the swoosh in any way before applying paint? Sorry if its a noob question, first ever venture into anything custom. :tongue:

ON ANOTHER NOTE....

For those who have painted their swooshes on the uni reds (or any other pair for that matter)...Do i need to prep the swoosh in any way before applying paint? Sorry if its a noob question, first ever venture into anything custom.
tongue.gif
i haven't painted my swoosh, but i'm guess THIS?

Last edited:
Neo's are so overrated to me. Lucids are up there on my overrated list too.

Agree with this, of all the colorways that dropped in the past 6 months or so, I only regret not picking up the oreo's or grey scales or whatever ppl are calling them these days. I dig the game royal/pink flash pair, the rest are meh.

As for the oreo's, I remember a very reliable source in here has stated they will restock in 2015 so I'll have them soon enough :smokin

Back
Top Bottom