OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
How are they less than 100 they are 119.99 on ndc
well it was about $109 on RRS with the vip, couple that with a coupon code, and the total came out to about $98. Also, when they dropped on NDC there was a coupon code for sale items floating around, think it was about 20% Not sure if the coupon codes still work but you can search this thread and check yourself

How are they less than 100 they are 119.99 on ndc

You would be rolling the dice but the last 20% popped up May 16. Assuming the clearance promo is a quarterly event, it would be right around the corner. Nike, however, is very good for items disappearing online and returning after the promotion has concluded

Last edited:

well it was about $109 on RRS with the vip, couple that with a coupon code, and the total came out to about $98. Also, when they dropped on NDC there was a coupon code for sale items floating around, think it was about 20% Not sure if the coupon codes still work but you can search this thread and check yourself
Everytime i ask CS they can only offer me a 10% code

$108 + tax/shipping isn't cheap enough...

can't tell if he wants to buy the shoe because he really likes the colorway or is just trying to add another racer to his collection as if they're pokemon. i'm assuming the latter since $10-20 is negligible

You are welcome bello. As for hoping the uni reds to go on sale.. They are on sale. I'd scoop them up now before they are completely gone. I think it's safe to assume that after a style restocks (especially on sale) they won't come back. I'm pretty sure these are the leftover stock Nike is trying to get rid of.

For today.

So I just received my bright crimson trainers from NDC and I noticed these bumps along the sole and they're symmetrical on both shoes. How would I get rid of them?
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom