OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I think my computer is broken, none of the pictures on NT are showing up :nerd:

I'm still on the fence for the MC trainers :x I think I will |I too @DJ Proto J

i liked them in pics, but i can tell you that once i copped a pair of mc trainers...I wasn't a fan. the predominantly pnikish hue wasn't working for me.

it's really mc racer (or kb ix low mc's) or bust for multicolor.

Last edited:
I never understood the logic of needed to know the entire history of a sport that you like the shoes... Can't someone like the shoes because, well I don't know.... They like the shoe?
same dudes that believe:

yo u dont even play ball why u wear bball sneaks

you never saw jordan play why u buy jordans

people just plain dumb...

Last edited:
really dont want to continue that conversation but i gotta say this lol...

i run a lot, and i will tell you, yea the racer is a nice running shoe, but if you were a runner you would know the flyknit racer is definately not the best flyknit running shoe nike has atm.

anyways... so i feel bored in this thread. i know there were several colorways to be released in the fall; but i only remember seeing one colorway, does anyone have more info?

I got lucky and found these DS unpadded red trainers for $140 from a local shoe group. 

Last edited:

I got lucky and found these DS unpadded red trainers for $140 from a local shoe group. 
I think you got, got.. 
mean.gif

I met him up and paid cash, the dude seemed cool but I should of checked the shoes more thoroughly (it was late night). So I guess its pretty unanimous that they're fake, even I could tell now, but here are some pictures anyways

I'm gonna hit him up right now and if I can't get my money back I'll just take the L 
mean.gif

I met him up and paid cash, the dude seemed cool but I should of checked the shoes more thoroughly (it was late night). So I guess its pretty unanimous that they're fake, even I could tell now, but here are some pictures anyways

I'm gonna hit him up right now and if I can't get my money back I'll just take the L 
mean.gif
damn bruh...
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom