OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Well with natural light they don't look brownish at all. I felt the same way with the multicolor lunar, but the day I wore them they completely changed my mind. They looked completely different with natural sunlight. 

The white accents are better imo, but the "new" pair seems like it might just be a light filter with more blue threads in the weave. The weave, if it is different, isn't better or worse, just different.

I think the rumors of the 2015 MC racer are a hoax. I personally know the guy that source out the pics and he actually edited the pic with Adobe Photoshop/Lightroom. He saturated the color of the shoes to produce a different tone

my question is why RRS doesnt have the ability to pre-order the turq/volt or new mc or any other new CW's to be released in 2015 yet.

well that's what he told a friend of mine. I'm just curious why doesn't the locals in Vietnam receive any samples of the new racers yet. But if they were to
Drop, it would be dope as hell.
:lol: we might be getting punk'd!

I hope they do release but you're right that the Vietnam connect hasn't gotten anything yet. We know the bright crimson one suppose to release in March. I guess we'll all have to wait.

Check sneakernews. Its real bruh they droppin' 2015
:lol: :lol: Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not but 99% of those sneaker blogs just get their info from NT and then recycle it amongst each other, adding in their own little twists and hunches. I'm willing to bet Sneakernews does the same thing. Don't act like it's the word of God just because you saw it on Sneakernews.

Last edited:
any pics of the actual release of the navy/green racer's coming out here soon? (the ones for pre-order on RRS)

Pic of samples from a guy who dm-ed me on Instagram

I'm still on the fence for the Seahawks cw. I'd rather wear Lucids for green and Neo Turq for blue. I've been just pickin' up 1-2 cw each release. I don't feel the need to pick up each cw anymore :lol: anybody else feel this way? I'm sure it's different for the few that currently have 20/20 Racer collection.

its funny to see you say that, knowing about your extensive collection.

i bought 1 pair a year ago, and now i own every CW except maybe 4?

i plan on pre-ordering every pair i can from RRS, if i dont like them ill return them.

but it does look like 2015 is going to be very promising for flyknits, so i will have to be more selective on which ones i get especially since i like to buy 2 pairs of each

its funny to see you say that, knowing about your extensive collection.

i bought 1 pair a year ago, and now i own every CW except maybe 4?

i plan on pre-ordering every pair i can from RRS, if i dont like them ill return them.

but it does look like 2015 is going to be very promising for flyknits, so i will have to be more selective on which ones i get especially since i like to buy 2 pairs of each
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

great collection man! take a group shot when you can.

yeah, 2015 is promising. too many shoes, not enough time to wear them all. but for mc's, it's a different story. I'm still not able to stay away..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom