OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Happy Flyknit Friday, can't get on to my old NT account. RRS came through, ordered on the 12/26, got the BW last Friday. Thanks for all of the info you guys give.

Screw Dope Factory :smh:...

Ordered the Neos and they sent it to the wrong address. Got my money back though.

Screw Dope Factory :smh:...

Ordered the Neos and they sent it to the wrong address. Got my money back though.
When I ordered, they had my city wrong for some reason. Thankfully I was paying with PayPal, and I kept getting an error that my address doesn't match.

Only racers I still need are oreos and neos, hard to find for close to retail these days

Just picked up three DS flyknit lunar 1's from the post office.  Surprised to find them on the bay for the low this past Sunday....

Happy Flyknit Friday!
I have these racers too, from the first drop during Olympic season, used legit flywire that actually works. I compared to my new flyknits B&W (black tongue) from RRS and the flywire is defective, its just there for cosmetics...doesn't even perform to its function. 

For some reason, the flywire on the B&W feel like its just glued into place. It doesnt  lockdown (the way flywire is supposed to work).

Don't really need a day of the week to pull these out. If it's the gym, the mall, or to walk down the street to go grab a cup a coffee- everyday is a flyknit kind of day. Running these into the ground since day one. (Lucky for me the 2.0s are coming, and hopefully a rerelease)

Happy Flyknit Friday everyone. 

edit: which my pair had as much blue in it as goosh026's. Mine is a 10.5 too haha. 

Last edited:
I have minimal amounts of blue on both of my pairs. Ironically, I think there's too much blue on the 2.0s :lol:. Not gonna stop me from copping though.

Last edited:
Oh man, just got hit with two cancellation emails for my B/W racer orders on RW... choked.

Back
Top Bottom