OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Took advantage of the unseasonably warm weather and wore a different pair of flyknits all week last week...

starting from yesterday on back

Welp, looks like my 3 orders will be cancelled. I don't see a hold on the 3 pairs on my CC anymore. I'll probably get hit with that cancelled email soon :rolleyes

I'll be ready on the 5th though :D

Took advantage of the unseasonably warm weather and wore a different pair of flyknits all week last week...

starting from yesterday on back

Great variety of racers! What paint did you use to paint the swoosh on your university reds? I REALLY want to do this on both sides--black swoosh on red side; red swoosh on black side--but I'm hesitant on which paint to use. (leaning towards a paint marker like a DecoColor or something similar)

My wrong size pair is also now summited. Just wondering when it would get cancelled?

so i havent been checking this thread because of all this B/W craze

are there any other racers comin out other than turq/volt in march? i thought i read somewhere theres a feb release...

so i havent been checking this thread because of all this B/W craze

are there any other racers comin out other than turq/volt in march? i thought i read somewhere theres a feb release...
No. The next set of Racers is the Turquoise/Volt and Crimson/Volt heathered colorways which will release in April.

Need me those laces those are ropelacessupply?

Yup

great collection! thanks for sharing. repped!

Thanks man, it's not much compared to your sample trainer collection though. :smokin

Great variety of racers! What paint did you use to paint the swoosh on your university reds? I REALLY want to do this on both sides--black swoosh on red side; red swoosh on black side--but I'm hesitant on which paint to use. (leaning towards a paint marker like a DecoColor or something similar)

Used flat black angelus paint. Would be interested to see how successful it would be with a paint maker, share some pics if you decide to go through with it.

do ya'll think  rrs VIP discount still applies for racers? hope to still get racers below retail after the b/w craze on RRS. 
eyes.gif

do ya'll think  rrs VIP discount still applies for racers? hope to still get racers below retail after the b/w craze on RRS. 
eyes.gif

VIP discount should apply to any and all items you purchase from them. Just looks like there won't be any pre-ordering anymore after NT bombarded them over the black/whites.

Back
Top Bottom