OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Spoke with a rep about the order I placed on Friday for a 9.5. Idk how credible she was, but she says my order is still ready to be shipped. 

So Nike charged me just now for the b/w racers order I placed last week.
And, like many, the status of my order changed from 'Submitted' to 'In progress'.
Safe to assume my order will be shipped.

Copped a half size too big on the first restock, so I'm hoping this order (with my actual size) ships. :smokin

My item still says "preparing to ship" and I haven't received any correspondence from Nike yet......smh

So since RRS got axed with future Racer color ways, what's the next best spot to get them under retail?

RIP NDC BACKDOOR
good bc i never knew how to you use it anyways

roll.gif
double entendre 

son walked right into that one and didnt even realize it

Screenshot of the cancellation email?? What do they cite as the reason??

I don't have the chance to do a screen shot at the moment but here is the crux of what they sent me:

"Thanks for your recent order. Unfortunately, the merchandise shown below isn’t available, so we’ve taken it off of your order. Any other items on your order are still being shipped as planned."

One rep says my order should ship soon and the delay was due to the weather conditions in my region, another tells me there's a 50/50 chance and I should know by tomorrow. And both chats were held mins between each other. :lol:
Guess I'll just have to wait to see what happens. Still planning to cop a few more pairs off the restock on the 5th. Wearing my first pair in the meantime.

Sorry to say and hope I don't get flamed but I'm glad people will now get a fair shot at these. Not sure how backdoor link works if it's not a live that's posted in here. How does it work. I seen dudes posting numbers with sizes? How would you get to the actual link. Sorry for not knowing. PMs welcomed.

Page 1318 for some light reading...

its in the posts a bunch of pages back.

I had no idea either but i learned by trial and error. 

good luck its not that hard

i wouldnt pay over $200 for them personally and thats a stretch because they look like they were definitely enjoyed... you can tell by the shape of the heel 

I'd rather wait for the 2nd release of the MCs rather than going for those beaters.  I'd pay $120 max, they are too far gone for me to rock casually. 

same boat as everyone else just got shipped on order...so got that promo code and shipping code for no reason #winning

Just got my shipping confirmation also.....glad the order cancellation rumors were all speculation and bad info from nike.

Back
Top Bottom