OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So I'm supposed to delete posts that are relevant to the discussion on flyknits, but keep posts with links to live auctions, which aren't allowed? Ok.

What really sucks is I used Bday coupon on FTL order that got cancelled. Went from thinking I was getting them BELOW retail to absolutely nothing at all. Now dudes suggesting feb 5 drop isn't real? Yeah, I'm pissed :smh:.

Last edited:
Chill dude, it's JUST  a shoe.  They will come around again.  You sound like you typing this from the edge of the bridge looking down or something.

Only to be told by some air head chic on SUNDAY (when I called to check on them) that all sizes but size 13 were sold out. All 6 size 10.5s sold on a Sunday?! I ******* hate this **** man. FML. Not fair. Wanted these.

It's not hard to believe they sold all 6 size 10.5s on a Sunday (in a highly populated area) when you have everyone posting on the forums, twitter, Facebook groups, and Instagram saying "such and such Niketowns have the black/white races, go now"

Last edited:
Bunch of whiney little girls Lol over sneakers. I got mine in, they are cool but not cool enough for all this drama

Just to briefly interrupt the B/W racer talk, what's a good place to get rope laces for flyknit racers/lunars/trainers?

Thanks!

It's all good. I knew I'd get this type response for my post. Could care less, I was venting. Hear dudes on here "whine" everyday. I do a lil venting once and get flamed. Its cool. Here's to hoping I do get a pair though. At or under retail. lburna8484 lburna8484 ...**** You.

Last edited:
So I'm supposed to delete posts that are relevant to the discussion on flyknits, but keep posts with links to live auctions, which aren't allowed? Ok.
I'm pretty positive it was a buy-it-now, so not technically an auction. But many of these posts are far from contributing. Anyways, you can delete this as well.

Last edited:
^ Same principle applies. If someone was eyeing the auction but couldn't place the order for whatever reason, you posting that link for hundreds of people to see just severely hurt the original viewer's chances of copping.

It's all good. I knew I'd get this type response for my post. Could care less, I was venting. Hear dudes on here "whine" everyday. I do a lil venting once and get flamed. Its cool. Here's to hoping I do get a pair though. At or under retail. @lburna8484...**** You.
Relax. If you'd been paying a lick of attention instead of running your mouth the past week, you'd have seen the backdoor method explained multiple times, in vivid detail. This was both before, and during the time people actually used it to order. Also, you'd know that most Niketown shops, and Nike Running stores were not doing phone orders at all, and it's been stated that FTL was not a reliable source either. . What baffles me is that after all your ranting, you somehow thought that it would evoke a sense of responsibility in people to help you "secure" your pair, which I'm only to assume you feel is rightfully yours. . outta here with that riff raff. It's a shoe.

Back
Top Bottom