OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
First time entering this thread. Will never enter it again, to much good stuff in here can't add a new model addiction
mean.gif
laugh.gif

10.5 normally
oh **** this is going to be pricey for you... have you tried on any 10.5s or 11 to see what you like(the fit)?

i would say if your looking for other colorways in racers you would be spending around retail-200 depending on which one you want and i would say best bet is ebay currently 

Last edited:
275 for solid 8.5/10 sz 10.5 b/w trainers good? need to know asap!

Last edited:

275 for solid 8.5 b/w trainers good? need to know asap!
If they're in good condition, it's not a steal, but it's a decent price for a pretty hard to find size based on what they're going for these days.

I've seen sold listings for 500 bucks for a worn once pair, and about 300 for pre-owned ones.

But I wouldn't pay that much for flyknits personally. lol

Last edited:
Hey bet you guys hear this all the time but what's the best way to clean the knits? I want to clean my white/black trainers and make it shiney white again. Haha

If they're in good condition, it's not a steal, but it's a decent price for a pretty hard to find size based on what they're going for these days.

I've seen sold listings for 500 bucks for a worn once pair, and about 300 for pre-owned ones.

But I wouldn't pay that much for flyknits personally. lol
i wouldn't either but b/w trainers are just something else to me 
smokin.gif

I have a pair of Nike Flyknit Ones in 9.5 and they are 'tight' but wearable. Would purchasing a pair of Trainers in 10 be ok? Seems the trainers run 'smaller' than the Racers is this the case?

I have a pair of Nike Flyknit Ones in 9.5 and they are 'tight' but wearable. Would purchasing a pair of Trainers in 10 be ok? Seems the trainers run 'smaller' than the Racers is this the case?
 the padding in the collar make them run smaller, a 10 in PADDED trainers should be fine, unpadded u would prob go with a 9.5

Back
Top Bottom