OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
same here, and this is after the assured me they will dispatch the size i initially ordered once the network is resolved. Well played pro direct, well played

well pro-direct emailed me stating the size i ordered was over-ordered. i didnt cancel my order tho. Hoping for a restock. PD says if there's a restock, they'll automatically allocate the pending orders and despatch them right away with the correct size.

well pro-direct emailed me stating the size i ordered was over-ordered. i didnt cancel my order tho. Hoping for a restock. PD says if there's a restock, they'll automatically allocate the pending orders and despatch them right away with the correct size.
i dint cancel my order, they cancelled my order because they couldnt find stocks. Brace yourself, i still hope that you can get the shoes you want though

agree with you mate, but you must know that nike SG is one of the worse NIKE. There's no online shop and the variety of racer you can find in SG is pathetic.... gotta look @ somewhere else man
Totally spot on! Don't understand why dont we get any of these racers in retail. And the only way to get it is to get it from resellers who sell it for ridiculous prices. :frown:

~210$ shipped, that hurts but i really love that cw

Lets see what Friday morning is going to happen, maybe i can grab one of the oreos.

Does the "blue lagoon" release friday too, anyone knows?

i dint cancel my order, they cancelled my order because they couldnt find stocks. Brace yourself, i still hope that you can get the shoes you want though
yea that's what i thought. my order is still pending stating "awaiting stock" . i hope they get restocks like the neos. that will be 
smokin.gif

Just got cancelled from PD, after receiving an email yesterday saying they were awaiting for my size to arrive.. Oh well

Totally spot on! Don't understand why dont we get any of these racers in retail. And the only way to get it is to get it from resellers who sell it for ridiculous prices.
frown.gif
maybe because SG has the GST in state for us lol. But i heard nike SEA increased the flyknit price especially the racers  from $162USD to $192USD because they were making loads of $$$. increasing the price will only make more money. 

Pro Direct once again: (not the oreos)

http://www. prodirectrunning.com/products/Unisex-Shoes-Nike-Unisex-Flyknit-Racer-Bright-Crimson-Black-Volt-101521.aspx?

prodirectrunning.c om/products/Unisex-Shoes-Nike-Unisex-Flyknit-Racer-Bright-Crimson-Black-Volt-101521.aspx?

Nickthestick91 - :pimp: Wore mine on Saturday.
Probably my favorite pair of shoes that I own. Top 3 no doubt :pimp:. I wore them so much last summer that the black topline on the midsole is like half white :lol:. Gonna have to temper my wears this year, don't wanna have to break out my 2nd pair just yet.

Last edited:
Damn hearing all you guys getting emails that they promised a guaranteed size when more stock arrived had me nervous. So I went to check my order status and it shows item picked, account charged, and shipped. I didn't receive an email tho.

Also just a heads up in case some of you are not subscribed, RRS just sent me an email about 20% off today only. Don't know if there are any limits to racers, but worth a shot. If it works, For those of you that want to pick up those "flaming Cheetos" or the turquoise/volt/purple, nows the time to get them.

Last edited:
picked up flaming hot joints just in case. I couldn't really pass for 120 I missed out on too many racers as it is.

picked up flaming hot joints just in case. I couldn't really pass for 120 I missed out on too many racers as it is.
from rrs? tell me when it ships mate 
roll.gif

i received three emails stating the change in shipping date (as expected) and i'm just wondering when will they send the fourth one 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom