OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I just want to see if these move fast over there, considering you can somewhat still sizes in-store (though that's only the UK to my knowledge).

Got a pair in cart
laugh.gif
but can't check out
tired.gif
 still waiting in line... what size did u get in cart?

I tried to put size 11.5 at 8:00:02 in my bag but im still in the line, not sure if i will get it

Got a pair in cart :lol: but can't check out

Same, it's so frigging frustrating. Not that I can't purchase now, just super pissed North Americans have to wait longer and we don't have a release date.

Last edited:
Any of yall have experience with the forwarding shipping companies? For future drops I may need it for?

Managed to get a UK 9 in the cart. Waited in line for about two minutes and it went through! Family from the UK shipping it out to Canada for me. First pair of Racers :smile:

so they sold already lol, couldnt sell them off the shelves but online they go instantly? USA drop is gonna suck

so they sold already lol, couldnt sell them off the shelves but online they go instantly? USA drop is gonna suck

Think they've only dropped so far at select stores in England. Don't know about the rest of Europe, but yes from posters in here and on Twitter it seems like they're sitting in-stores.

Back
Top Bottom