OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Anyone see that size 10 Oreo (1.0) on eBay this afternoon for $262 shipped? Went back to check on it and it was gone. 

There seems to be a lot less Knits on the Bay all of a sudden, especially in those popular middle sizes. Those that are on there are either size 7 or 14 or are beat to hell. 

Definitely seems like folks are hanging on to them now. 
been dry for like 1-2 months 

Rrs (multiple reps) said the Oreo 2.0 is a Nike exclusive. Take that fwiw

Well considering how some non Nike stores got them and sold them, that already proves to be false. Maybe RRS won't be getting them, they seem to be getting late shipments or low stock on most racers now. Maybe Nike is limiting them because they've been selling racers below retail.

^^ i think its just nikes tricks to controlling the market and hype.

or it really could be just when they get their shipments, because i can imagine they orders x amount of pairs but they prob cant all ship at once

That's lame my original order from the first drop was cancelled and they ended up restocking them haha :smh:

This may be a dumb thought, but I just edited a red swoosh on a photo of the Oreo 2.0 which brought back a neo turq feel. . Someone will probably do it, anyway.

I'm hoping I'll be able to snag a pair and black out the swoosh, that would make it imo.

haven't followed this thread in a while, basically i'm SOL on a pair of the oreo flyknits now right? what websites would you guys suggest i keep my eyes on for a restock?

They've only dropped in few places in Europe, Asia and Australia. Still a lot of places in Europe that haven't dropped them yet, plus North America.

They've only dropped in few places in Europe, Asia and Australia. Still a lot of places in Europe that haven't dropped them yet, plus North America.
 Australia? Afaik only the turq volt/flaming cheetos have dropped in Aus. Nike store employees also seem to think oreos won't drop here.

Last edited:
 Australia? Afaik only the turq volt/flaming cheetos have dropped in Aus. Nike workers also seem to think oreos won't drop here.

Unless I'm confused with Austria. Thought someone posted an online store that had them, but for people ordering from North America the price was waayyyyy too much. I'll have to go back 10 or so pages and check again.

anyone know where to get racers in Canada? I'm in Calgary and there are very limited options but I have been looking for racers for a while now

If they do come here, the only place that seem to carry them are Nike running stores. And I don't think they do phone orders.

Last edited:
it would be nice to have both mc and oreos drop at the same time.

This may be a dumb thought, but I just edited a red swoosh on a photo of the Oreo 2.0 which brought back a neo turq feel. . Someone will probably do it, anyway.

I'm hoping I'll be able to snag a pair and black out the swoosh, that would make it imo.
reminds me of the chukkas

nevermind...gone...that was fast 
eek.gif

I wonder how these would look with a black swoosh

Back
Top Bottom