OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I just called Nike Running Seattle and they said they're sending out tracking info later today/tonight

people want **** for free nowadays...

throw this man some extra duckets ...like someone said earlier..after tax and shipping its gonna be dam near $200 for an oop... pay to play boys 

People want assists on copping for retail, but in turn they can't do the same to help ppl out 
mean.gif

people want **** for free nowadays...

throw this man some extra duckets ...like someone said earlier..after tax and shipping its gonna be dam near $200 for an oop... pay to play boys 
so people want me to ask my mom to drive to nike and buy shoes for them lmaoooo.

gas + time + gas to ups + cali tax + invoice 

plus there's really no other way to determine who will get the shoes....first person to dm me? got no problem with ooping here trust me ive done it before. 

Last edited:
Wtf i just called pasadena like an hour ago and said they dont got em
They boujie for that
Did they say how many they had in stock?
Nah but the worker said limited. maybe 2-3 pairs distribution for the various sizes. I scooped an 11, a guys mom came in right after got a 10.5, then right after that a dude got a 12. Luckily I was the first one in that ***** lol. Then my gf came a bit after and like 5 more people bought pairs. I was there from 11:30-1 so if they are sold out now then I assume only 15ish pairs

"We are no longer seeded for flyknit racers" -sincerely the staff of Nike Georgetown. Smfh. #DCNOTRising in this case

Got a 11 at NTSM. Right in my own backyard. Glad I stopped by home for lunch today. 10 and 10.5 is done. I tried to grab some for fam here.

Back
Top Bottom