OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I just called The Grove and they got the small sizes (Mother's Day is tomorrow)

They are OOS on everything sz7.5 and above

back from fashion valley
very glad i dropped by and tried them on because they were alot more snug than i thought
ended up sizing up 0.5 from my tts

Nice weave you got there. Didn't know you were in SD as well... Maybe if we had run into each other you could check out my dainty ankles in real life... :lol: Glad you copped homie

Last edited:
b/w or oreos the ones that just dropped?

Curious as well

This morning I couldn't add a size 10 for the life of me.

I got a size 5 for my girl and was tryna surprise her but even she was able to order. Sister even got through on her size. Smh

Hoping something local pops up or a place has phone orders.

Nice weave you got there. Didn't know you were in SD as well... Maybe if we had run into each other you could check out my dainty ankles in real life...
laugh.gif
Glad you copped homie
3080279-a-close-up-of-the-pause-button-on-a-remote-control.jpg

lol jp

happy FLYKNIT friday just sharing a few pick ups from this week! Glad that I have finally found unpadded black trainers in my size

happy FLYKNIT friday just sharing a few pick ups from this week! Glad that I have finally found unpadded black trainers in my size

woke up at 7a pst saw the error, yelled at my phone and fell back asleep.

phone order...you're my only hope...

Nice weave you got there. Didn't know you were in SD as well... Maybe if we had run into each other you could check out my dainty ankles in real life...
laugh.gif
Glad you copped homie
laugh.gif

thanks man

probably will run in to you eventually without knowing it

back from fashion valley
very glad i dropped by and tried them on because they were alot more snug than i thought
ended up sizing up 0.5 from my tts

did they have an 11.5 left? who am i kidding though...i'm not driving from la to sd on a friday

Well I guess I wasn't the only one to strike out. Sorry for our loss guys...gotta say it's not looking good for us if we struck out today

For the Tampa peeps, no FTL's have them yet. International said there's a good chance this weekend but at this point who knows. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom