OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Call niketown NY tomorrow, right when they open. They will do phone orders if any pairs are left
Don't bother. Went Yesterday morning scooped up a 9.5 and went again around 6pm and only size 14 left.... Feeling salty though,  wanted a size 9.  

This might have been overlooked with all the posts, but SKU ordering at Footlocker did work for me, my package is on its way.

nthat.gif

Last edited:
Call niketown NY tomorrow, right when they open. They will do phone orders if any pairs are left

I appreciate that homie. I will try tomorrow

Yea they basically sold out only size 14 left smh. HOH near Empire State Building said they might be restocking tho so just keep your eyes open for that. This release was crazy, the multi colors gonna deff be a fiasco

Last edited:
I think he's referring to using the 4207040804 SKU number at the register to cop and they gonna order it for you.

I ordered through the register on Thursday and it got canceled the very next day. It is also a pain to get a refund. They get your info and payment and the email asks you to physically go back to the store for a refund. But if ordered by CC I believe you can do it over the phone. Still a pain though.

Does anyone know the store hours of Foot Locker in NYC?

Last edited:
Anybody get their pair from the Seattle phone order or an email confirmation?
I got my pair from the Seattle phone order last Wednesday, May 6 after ordering the previous Friday, May 1. They sent me an email confirmation immediately but no tracking info. Had to call them to get the fedex tracking #

I ordered through the register on Thursday and it got canceled the very next day. It is also a pain to get a refund. They get your info and payment and the email asks you to physically go back to the store for a refund. But if ordered by CC I believe you can do it over the phone. Still a pain though.

Wow that's strange I thought they had a good amount of pairs. And which Footlocker in NYC you asking about ?

Other than eBay, CList, where can we sell shoes (Flyknits)?  I have two that I need to get rid of quick.

Last edited:
Anyone else that phone ordered from the grove get any email confirmation or shipping information? All I've received is a charge to my bank account.

Anybody receive shipping confirmation from NDC yet?? My order still says "submitted / preparing to ship"

ugh now idk if i want to try lol

Back
Top Bottom