OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Happy Flyknit Friday

Never get tired of seeing pics of this shoe :pimp:

Do none of Nike.com, Footlocker, or runningwarehouse ship to Canada?
Nike doesn't, footlocker does but doesn't allow it if products are on backorder. Runningwarehouse does for everything mostly but some exceptions and the racers are one of them. Just sucks that they're available but can't find anywhere to order them. Im willing to pay the 20-30 shipping to 

Like I said, didn't know if it's been made known or not.

Didn't feel like shoveling thru all the Sherbert-talk and wanted to shed some light for all those that couldn't capitalize on the European release.

At the end of the day, the fact that you're getting this worked up over shoes just means that there is some serious imbalance in your life. A PAIR OF SHOES. Think about that and take your own advice. Or in other words...
but every time I see them they are more beautiful haha I love the marble look

Like I said, didn't know if it's been made known or not.

Didn't feel like shoveling thru all the Sherbert-talk and wanted to shed some light for all those that couldn't capitalize on the European release.
no worries broski.  There are just a few of us low-lifes that monitor this thread non-stop... 

no worries broski.  There are just a few of us low-lifes that monitor this thread non-stop... 
Respect, fam.
I was at work and noticed the colorway being an option on the Mobile Assist Device with the message that it'd be available on 9/11.

It had me excited lol.

Back
Top Bottom