OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

My 2 pairs from RRS came in today

Ordered Wednesday, shipped Friday my blue lagoons from rrs. Pretty good for $120

Mailman came through today. :pimp:

Ordered another pair of blue lagoons from RRS on Wednesday through the glitch and just got shipping confirmation earlier today also.

Added comparison pics with the neo turqs too. They're PRETTTYYYYY close in color but the neo turqs are blended with a lighter thread and the blue is also a bit lighter.

ps. Excuse the One Tree Hill in the background of the photo :lol:

What sizes did you guys order?

wishing it was a white sole since the upper weave of the goons are nice.

off topic but how much did you grab those romaleos for? trying to cop a pair 

There was a deal on slickdeals last weekend that brought em down to $127 each. They're still $150 on eastbay right now so I'd hop on it since they're pretty much never on sale.

Ordered on Tues morning size 9.5 no updates yet, time to play the waiting game

Will be my first and last time through RRS, disappointing
mean.gif

Will be my first and last time through RRS, disappointing:smh:

My first order with RRS took about 2-3 months before it shipped out.

But had 4 other different pairs that shipped under a week.

Anyone receive anything (shoes, emails, cancelation) from runnersinn? A friend ordered, and he has nothing yet. His purchase has only been "approved".

Anyone receive anything (shoes, emails, cancelation) from runnersinn? A friend ordered, and he has nothing yet. His purchase has only been "approved".
Ordered from runnerinn last june, took a while for them to send the shoes... Tell your friend to contact them directly. They're pretty good with replying

About how long?
Took almost a week for them to send and provide a tracking number. About another week for the shoes to arrive since I opted for the standard shipping. If I knew how long it would take I might have went with the dhl shipping
tired.gif

Will be my first and last time through RRS, disappointing:smh:

Are you a vip member? I ordered through the phone and they were really helpful. Maybe you should give them a call. Either way, I'm sure you can get them bc they plenty in stock. GL

About how long?

Took almost a week for them to send and provide a tracking number. About another week for the shoes to arrive since I opted for the standard shipping. If I knew how long it would take I might have went with the dhl shipping |I
Thanks for the info. I've passed it along.

If anyone wants to chime in on their runnersinn order, please do.

Any stories on how long the white paint holds up over time? Also, I heard you have to walk in them for a bit to break them in before painting correct?

I used deglazer on the midsole first then applied about 2 coats. There is still a light shade a volt peeking through, but I was going to wear it for a little first and let the paint wear in a little before adding another two coats, should all be clean by then. Not too sure how they'll hold up but I'll keep you guys posted!

Back
Top Bottom