OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Happy Flyknit Friday! Feels good when everyone's eating

5NojnV6.jpg

managed to get two (one for a friend) FINALLY :D

I used firefox for the purchase, found it worked faster. Copped second pair while friend was still waiting for his first on Safari lol

Hmm, we'll see. Got a confirmation email for both orders. If they get canceled, it's cool. I got serious buyer's remorse now. $164 for a pair of flyknits seems a bit much. I'm sure they cost $5 to manufacture...
yeah i got the same confirms just to get cancelled later on in the day or the next

How does Discover work? Do you need to have a discover card or something?
LOL, bruhhhh.

Yea, it's just their rewards programs. They have some amazing deals with a lot of retail stores; as high as 15% cash back on Finishline most recently.

How does Discover work? Do you need to have a discover card or something?

Yup, you need a card and an online account. Click on Discover Deals and then browse around the stores. Usually the cash back ranges from 5%-15%. Once you click on the store you want to visit click on the shop now button and it will redirect you to the said store through their links and you'll need to check out through that link with your corresponding Discover Card.

It is actually a very good card for people who shop a lot since they have good percentages on big name stores. Plus free credit score reports.

got my pairs

also used discover for their cash back

this was a relatively easy cop

hopefully the mc 2.0 is like this lol

Back
Top Bottom