OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Fly knitten'

Wear your kicks bro
I have a hard time UNDSing some of my jordans and other shoes but these racers wash so well and easily. Gives me peace of mind when wearing them 
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Plus, living in the midwest means theres only so much time before it becomes too cold for these racers..

Peace of mind? What does that even mean?
That you can just throw em in the wash after you beat them up and they'll look fine. These racers are by far the easiest shoe I've ever owned to clean. 

Guess not all people clean their kicks though. Not ashamed I clean mine.

they are blue lagoons. I painted them. painted shoe on the left, untouched on the right. Mind you I was copying the USA HTM Racer. The outer flywire stays volt, the inner is painted red. Just an FYI

this is the pair i copied:
FIRE. This is how they should have released the blue/volt.

Planning on going to Disney in a few weeks, how would these hold up?

Theyll be fine..most likely, i do 9 hr days 5 days a week and majority of the time i wear my racers if i get assigned to shoot on the streets, but if i get assigned to film somewhere with abit more terrain i wear other shoes. They are great for everyday activities just dont think running in them is great..even though its designed for running

That you can just throw em in the wash after you beat them up and they'll look fine. These racers are by far the easiest shoe I've ever owned to clean. 

Guess not all people clean their kicks though. Not ashamed I clean mine.

gotcha. I wipe the midsoles after a couple of wears, no doubt.

Really contemplating on those blue gecko's and customizing them like Lemon did..

But they're almost similar to my chlorine's.

At Tysons Corner Footlocker, still got some smaller sizes in the Oreos, including 8.5 on display. So annoyed that when I called before the restock, nobody would give me any info, so I ended up going through NDC, and there's me size, sitting there. Oh well.

Also, the Goons really do look dope in person.

Unpopular opinion time:

I had a pair of them, and it was probably the most underwhelming pair of racers I have had.
I still have my pair DS, they're so sexy but there's nothing I wear anymore that they really go with. I don't want to sell them, I also  don't think I'll wear them. Maybe 5-10 years from now I pull them out and break some necks lol.

Does Road Runner Sports typically ship in the bag of death? If so, for future orders, can I request my shoes to be shipped in a box? Or was I just an unfortunate the b*st*rd? 

Back
Top Bottom