OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I've seen atc services for as low as $10 for these, and as high as $50 (only one person that seems to price higher than anyone). Average is $20 and under, and normally those prices are for grs.

The more worried and stressed people act, the harder resellers will go on these, and you'll either miss out, or overpay.

Relax people. Reliable sources have expressed that this will have same production numbers as all current racer releases... Has anyone had issues securing recent releases?

Seen some ATCs from as low as $22 all the way up to $100, struggle is real on these

Last edited:
I've seen atc services for as low as $10 for these, and as high as $50 (only one person that seems to price higher than anyone). Average is $20 and under, and normally those prices are for grs.

The more worried and stressed people act, the harder resellers will go on these, and you'll either miss out, or overpay.

Relax people. Reliable sources have expressed that this will have same production numbers as all current racer releases... Has anyone had issues securing recent releases?
its all hype man, the last few releases have been anything but limited, but I think they're basing it on the EU release which was pretty limited from my understanding.

too many people tweeting nike about mc drop. gonna be a blood bath this force friday.

lowkey glad snkrs app isnt available on android devices yet for this release

Sole snatcher is doing a guaranteed cart for $75 right now... thats just crazy!  As much as I want the MC 2.0, dont think I can cough up that much for GRs

yeah supposed to drop in discovered section. nike tweeted back to multiple people to be on the lookout there.. watch gonna be the one guy who doesnt cop on snkrs app cause i said that lol

Last edited:

Please people, listen to guys who know what they're talking about.  I want to stress this information as well.  

EVERYONE thought the Oreo 2.0's were super limited, but look at how many times they restocked!!  

DON'T waste your money on ATC services.  IF you miss it the first time, they will come back again.  

To be honest, I think Nike used the Nike EU release to gauge the hype and blow everything out of proportion.  

Sole snatcher is doing a guaranteed cart for $75 right now... thats just crazy!  As much as I want the MC 2.0, dont think I can cough up that much for GRs
ATCs can't guarantee anything... Don't trust that. They might have a high success rate, but nothing is guaranteed.

ATCs can't guarantee anything... Don't trust that. They might have a high success rate, but nothing is guaranteed.
I agree 100%.. nothing guaranteed from ATC.  Will not be dropping that cash.. rather help OOP ppl instead if possible.

the only good thing about ATC is that they refund you if you miss out... i went on vacation and missed a supreme drop for the north face release and the ATC failed so i wouldnt consider them reliable... and i called a lot of foot lockers by me who usually get racers and got the recent oreo restock and none are carrying these... hopefully this is just not a nike only release then i will really be screwed :x

I don't think footlockers (or many) carried the Oreo 2.0s originally... Now they're sitting in full size runs at some.

Can't wait for Friday. I'll have the autobot ready, ATC purchased, and Snkrs lol. If it doesn't happen then it wasn't meant to be.

Back
Top Bottom