OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So that just means that if the people in this thread are right with the same production numbers, then the U.S. will be flooded, and restocked multiple times because majority of pairs will be held to release in the U.S.

Last edited:
So that just means that if the people in this thread are right with the same production numbers, then the U.S. will be flooded, and restocked multiple times because majority of pairs will be held to release in the U.S.

Vegas Niketown said that they aren't getting the shoes in store.

Vegas Niketown said that they aren't getting the shoes in store.
Scottsdale aren't getting them either. 

Niketowns in NY, LA, SF, and Chicago are probably safe bets. Beyond those, I have no idea. NT Vegas is not a small market store so if they're not getting them, thats a bad sign for in-store drops. 

Just checked and my flight to Berlin doesn't leave until 8pm Friday so I will be around for the online drop after all, hehe. 

*insert Michael Jackson eating popcorn GIF 

I wouldnt believe in that, cant imagine that US gets multiple restocks while Europe doesnt get any. Oreos are wide spreaded everywhere, dont think MC will flood the market like Oreo

So i'm pretty sure that these are good, but can anyone ease my mind and help me out with a legit check on these? Can give more photo's if need be. 

i know i've mentioned it before but.. these will be entirely different from the oreo racer release. it's going to be hard to believe the mc's will be sitting on store shelves like the oreo's did / are regardless if they restock or not. unfortunately these are just way more hyped than any racer out there.

i know i've mentioned it before but.. these will be entirely different from the oreo racer release. it's going to be hard to believe the mc's will be sitting on store shelves like the oreo's did / are regardless if they restock or not. unfortunately these are just way more hyped than any racer out there.
Not once did anyone say that the MC's will be sitting on shelves so you're a bit confused about the information being shared.   

All we are saying is that the production numbers should be the same if not similar to all other general release Racers.  And when I say general release, all the past Racers have had release dates but that doesn't make the shoe limited or special for having a release date.  The Sherberts, Blue Gecko, Orange Slice etc ALL had release dates.  You can easily confirm this information on NDC's launch calendar. 

The point of the comparison to the Oreo 2.0 is that Nike will NOT release ALL their inventory of the shoe at once, so you can be fairly to strongly certain that if you miss the initial drop, a restock will follow.  

Even for SUPER LIMITED releases like the Air Jordan 1 Fragments, Nike restocked them, so historically for multiple styles in different shoe categories, restocks are a common thing.  

Not once did anyone say that the MC's will be sitting on shelves so you're a bit confused about the information being shared.   

All we are saying is that the production numbers should be the same if not similar to all other general release Racers.  And when I say general release, all the past Racers have had release dates but that doesn't make the shoe limited or special for having a release date.  The Sherberts, Blue Gecko, Orange Slice etc ALL had release dates.  You can easily confirm this information on NDC's launch calendar. 

The point of the comparison to the Oreo 2.0 is that Nike will NOT release ALL their inventory of the shoe at once, so you can be fairly to strongly certain that if you miss the initial drop, a restock will follow.  

Even for SUPER LIMITED releases like the Air Jordan 1 Fragments, Nike restocked them, so historically for multiple styles in different shoe categories, restocks are a common thing.  
But it's also a fact that for all the above colors that you've mentioned, not just Nike had them, in the case of EU, almost all the Nike stockists received them, but not for MC, it was a NDC and only a few Nike flagships that had them.

It will NOT be as much as the other colors.

Restocks at a later time, maybe. But it is definitely not even close to the production of Oreo v2 nor the other colors so don't count on having as much restocks like Oreo.

Last edited:
Nike can triple/quadruple production numbers, and by releasing them strategically, can sell almost every pair within hours/or days by making them seem limited.

Nikes sales team isn't stupid. They're a billion dollar business that got where they are by making smart moves.

Wouldn't be unprecedented. Similair thing happened with the What The Lebron XI's. Got an early release in Asia then turned out to be pretty mass produced for US. I think Euro release was still fairly limited though.

Last edited:

But it's also a fact that for all the above colors that you've mentioned, not just Nike had them, in the case of EU, almost all the Nike stockists received them, but not for MC, it was a NDC and only a few Nike flagships that had them.

It will NOT be as much as the other colors.

Restocks at a later time, maybe. But it is definitely not even close to the production of Oreo v2 nor the other colors so don't count on having as much restocks like Oreo.
Actuaaaaally...  IF we could get someone who already has a pair of the MC 2.0, and IF we could get them to share a photo of the inside tag, based on the production timeframe (because now all the newer Nike styles show a start and end production date vs in the past they only showed a starting production date) we could better estimate the production numbers to the last 3-4 Racers.  

Wouldn't be unprecedented. Similair thing happened with the What The Lebron XI's. Got an early release in Asia then turned out to be pretty mass produced for US. I think Euro release was still fairly limited though.
Boom.  Exactly.  

It's been historically seen that Nike plays with the regional releases to ramp up consumer interest.  

The fact that Nike basically made "retro's" of the MC flyknit racers so quickly means they KNOW they're going to make money on these so there is no reason to have limited production, just limited release of inventory to emulate a "limited" quantity. 

My Sherberts have production dates of 2/11/15 to 3/16/15, which is a similar production time frame of 1 month~

Based on this info, we can generally say the production numbers of the MC 2.0 are similar to the Sherberts, and possibly a little more, though I doubt that.  The extra few days were probably due to the Vietnam factory being on the Lunar New year holiday in February 2015 so that gives the extra week or so in production for them to catch up.

Do you guys understand what I'm saying here?

Production dates ran well over a months time. Sounds like a lot of pairs to me. Bout to go check my oreo dates.

Production dates ran well over a months time. Sounds like a lot of pairs to me. Bout to go check my oreo dates.
I only got the Oreo 2.0's on the restock but I was never a fan and didn't waste my time on the inital launch and however many restocks.

I just checked mine and the production date is 4/08/15 to 7/01/15, which means there's probably 3 times as many Oreo's as the Sherberts and MC 2.0.

And to put things into perspective, and also throw a wrench into things, I own multiple pairs of the original MC Racers, and after checking them, there's actually 2 batches of production!

11/28/12 to 4/04/13 and the other batch is 1/22/13 to 5/8/13.  These were all purchased from NT's and authorized dealers from the US.

The production number we got from fellow NT @parifornia  was from the Eu release.  There is a chance the US pairs may have different production batch dates.

Last edited:
I only got the Oreo 2.0's on the restock but I was never a fan and didn't waste my time on the inital launch and however many restocks.

I just checked mine and the production date is 4/08/15 to 7/01/15, which means there's probably 3 times as many Oreo's as the Sherberts and MC 2.0.

OK well with what you just said that means production dates must not mean much because production dates on my oreo 2.0 are 12/11/14-02/05/15. So damn that means they stopped production and started back two months later. Or maybe even had another prod run between that time during March as well. So we can assume there will be more than one prod run, thus restocks down the road.

OK well with what you just said that means production dates must not mean much because production dates on my oreo 2.0 are 12/11/14-02/05/15. So damn that means they stopped production and started back two months later. Or maybe even had another prod run between that time during March as well. So we can assume there will be more than one prod run, thus restocks down the road.
Did you get your 2.0's from the most recent NDC restock or before?  It's not uncommon for different factories to produce the same product, which can explain some of the production date variations, but also your dates fall under holidays which may affect the production.  ie Christmas, New Years, and Lunar New Year which varies each year based on the Lunar Calendar, in which factories close for at least a week.  

Regardless, all this information just helps to prove that the MC 2.0 are NOT produced less than at least 1 other recent Racer, making the numbers NOT LIMITED.  

fyi they would not start new production for a restock.  Multiple production batches is just that, multiple production batches, but the product needs to be produced and moved logistically in time for launch date.  

Both production batches for my OG MC Racers were before the shoes were available for sale in July 2013.  Back then were was no such thing as a release date for Racers or Trainers.  The closest thing to a "launch date" early on was maybe for the US Track & Field Trial Editions aka Blue Glow and University Red Trainers.

Last edited:
^^^ Mine came from the initial release at HOH, not the restock.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom