OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Now I can just sit back and wait. Might attempt on getting another one Friday.

That's my size too B. If you do end up getting another pair please find me.

the only time i've ever been taxed were the MCs, dont know why...
Us PA people got taxed too, because they originated in TN, which is completely moronic and not how internet tax law works, nor how they circumvented the PA tax code of non-taxed essential clothing. Got a 15% code for it though which will save me more dough in the end

Can someone opp a code? I don't wanna miss out on these. I will be out of town for a business meeting and will miss out on them.

Us PA people got taxed too, because they originated in TN, which is completely moronic and not how internet tax law works, nor how they circumvented the PA tax code of non-taxed essential clothing. Got a 15% code for it though which will save me more dough in the end

just call CS, we shouldn't be paying tax on these

Waiting for someone to slip and post the whole code. Tbh :lol:

Savage ik. I need these to rock

just call CS, we shouldn't be paying tax on these
I chatted them and thats the excuse they gave me, I started to fight it until they offered up the code. Will save me much more than the 10 they charged me and supposedly they're escalating it too

It getting a code is making ,e more and more impatent. Haha, please let these show up on the SNKRS app by tomorow...

Back
Top Bottom